Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 70
Page 70 of 184 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Trading one strategy is actually enough, you don't need to have ten before you can become a successful trader, but I don't advocate that we have different ways of seeing the market, meaning we must be proactive in the approach that we apply towards this market, trading will be easy or difficult depending on what we do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Sincerely i have no doubt that only one good trading strategy is enough for us to succeed in forex field. That is true, a trader that trades the market with only one trading strategy can even gain more profit than the once that trade with more than one trading strategy. Some traders are confused in the market and they don't even know the right strategy to make use anymore because they have try several but still yet no profit in the market. Traders should learn more of trading the market rather than jumping from one strategy to another.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i think you are right one stretchy is enough how ever you need to work hard on that strategy which you will work on . and that need at least 1 year to made and to test the strategy and second stretchy should test on election and market news time and most important when the market move unexpected :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Trading with one strategy can help us understand this market better in the sense that there won't be need for us to move from one place to another in search of a better opportunity, but some traders don't believe it is possible to get this done, this takes plenty of discipline and also practice, it won't be easy but like they said, nothing good comes easy in life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.
    i think only one strategy is enough because if you make more than 1 strategy then you will become double minded as 1 stretchy will give you buy signal and 1 strategy will give you sell signal so which entry you will take as you become confuse how ever you should make stretigy which is base on both fundamental and technical analysis :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Trading with one strategy can help us understand this market better in the sense that there won't be need for us to move from one place to another in search of a better opportunity, but some traders don't believe it is possible to get this done, this takes plenty of discipline and also practice, it won't be easy but like they said, nothing good comes easy in life.
    In my opinion, it is the choice of the trader and the experience they have that will determine whether or not they will be trading with a single or multiple trading strategies. What really matters is how the trader have learned and want to handle their account, that will determine what the trader would do. I can trade with one strategy, or trade with multiple, i have done it many times before, but i still slightly prefer to use strategies together.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Traders got to stick what would work better for themselves in this market. A trader decides in the number of system they can use to trade forex. This is good and this would be helpful to help them make profits. One system can give you all you need to chase success but if you decide to have more, then it's your decisions in forex. I have seen traders combining two systems in their trade and would say it's better for them this way and if you check this, you will realize we traders are all unique.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    for making the trading better and strong,a strong strategy is needed.Consulting with others can help making strategy stronger,but if it is becoming gradually slow changes must be made or u must change your strategy.But if you are not sticking to one strategy and changing it more quickly can make problems.
    What will make us trade well and make income in the forex field is what we need, and anything that will make this happen is what we need to be exploring. Forex success is not by what other traders are doing too, we have to learn things by ourselves, this will make us to make our choice. We can use many strategies together, we can use one strategy when that is our choice too, but our learning have to be the one to suggest it and we have to be sure of what we choose.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    A good strategy can make it very easy for us to trade and earn from this market, trading with one good strategy is much more better than trading with many strategies and only one of those strategies works, it will be much better to use that one strategy which is working because that one strategy will be good enough for you to make consistent profit from the market daily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly only one trading strategy will help me to achieve my aim in forex market, I just really have to understand a particular strategy that can be strong enough to trade this market, traders that thinks of making use of multiple strategies in the sense that he/she thinks that multiple strategies is the best way to gain profit in the market, but I can gain profit with the help of only one strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 70 of 184 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast