Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 27
Page 27 of 184 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.
    We don't need to make some changes about our current strategy but we can add some updates to it without changing its main setup. Focusing on one strategy at time is very correct thing to do because we must gather all the skills in one place. If we decided to use many strategies at a time, we'll just divide our minds separately and this is very confusing to do.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    It is good if trader is able to maintain his strategy he is using to trade, the more time we spent in making use of a strategy the better we are going to be, we learn by doing , as we are using the same strategy day after day we are increasing in the knowledge and the effective way of using them, so I also buy the idea of sticking to a strategy so far it is working for us in making good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    we should make focus more on just one trading strategy at all time. if we are dividing our attention according to the amount of trading strategy while learning and applying then the result would not be much optimum. as what we always say: "Jack of all but master of none". so this is the reason why we should master only one trading strategy first before we learn the other one to improve ourselves

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.
    This is depend on your skills and experience so then this is enough for you and then you can make money from the strategy. but if you have not knowledge in the markets and no good skills and no any professional experience and skills so then strategy can not give you success in this business.. strategy and news is the good way in the trading and then you can depend on this business and you can earn..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    This is depend on your skills and experience so then this is enough for you and then you can make money from the strategy. but if you have not knowledge in the markets and no good skills and no any professional experience and skills so then strategy can not give you success in this business.. strategy and news is the good way in the trading and then you can depend on this business and you can earn..
    there are several thing which should be known and mastered well by traders before they understand to trade and make forex trading is profitable, skill and knowledge, good money managements also stable psychologies become a must for all of us, we can not work well when we miss one of them, that become one package for traders to stay alive and grow better to be a good trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    Well I don't use a single strategy to make my trades in the market , rather i use combination of the strategies and I think that you have to come up with the mixture of strategies if you want to be successful in trading and for that you have to apply yourself in the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    there are several thing which should be known and mastered well by traders before they understand to trade and make forex trading is profitable, skill and knowledge, good money managements also stable psychologies become a must for all of us, we can not work well when we miss one of them, that become one package for traders to stay alive and grow better to be a good trader.
    There are several things to be learned and this makes learning a long process of development. A successful trader is one who can earn consistent money with little losses. Increasing quantity of trades without quality increase our losses and not profits. This is done by greedy people who always try to earn more money in short time process.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.
    You can working on the one strategy because if you have selected very good strategy so then you can depend on this business. because if you have professional experience so then you can doing better from the many traders. i am a news and trend trader and this is best strategy for me. and this is very good strategy because if you will working on the news and events so then you can collect many pips in the short time..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    But in forex you won't be able to survive with single trading strategy. Forex market is really difficult to understand. You never know what will happen. I have seen many long term traders to lose their money and many scalpers to end by making their account empty. So you should have multiple trading strategy. If one does not work you can try another way. This how you may survive in this market longer than before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis

According to my experience with my trading strategy, when ever I am doing a lengthy analysis then I am doing something wrong. I have been able to learn and understand the strategy which I am making use of. Furthermore, I don't think a simple and good trading strategy requires a long prolong analysis actually. It will be simple to be used.

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 184 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast