Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 156
Page 156 of 184 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1835

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I have my good trading plan in my trading strategy. But I do not satified about my trading strategy. SO I want to increase to percentage of m trading strategy. I decide to improve and modify my trading strategy. I do this because I think, there is no static trading strategy. Day by day we should improve our trading strategy.
    yes by continuing to test trading strategies we can continue to be trained in the discipline and skills of trading, because on the basis of a successful trader it is a trader who can be consistent with his own technique and very strict discipline on his own technique

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Trader should know many strategies and be able to use them. There are market conditions when traders have to use one strategy and there are market conditions when they have to use other strategy. Sometimes it is good risk reward ratio 1:2 but sometimes trader can have risk reward 1:5 or more. But everything depends on market and trader can use either short term strategy or long term.
    I do not buy the idea that traders must use many strategies. I can only buy the idea that traders can learn many strategies, they can use the one they want, they could even change them at will, there is nothing bad in that. But for traders to now thinking that many strategies is what they must use before they are successful is so wrong. We can only trade the market successfully when we are trading it with experience, the number of strategies may not matter.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.

yes, really what you say that we must be consistent in trading, so we must have a good strategy in analyzing trade, and also it is right we must have some good trading techniques and can be relied upon to find good opportunities in trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    One strategy is enough and will provide great opportunity for us to earn always. It's always a better to have a strong strategy that will bring huge chances to earn rather than trading with many weak system. We have so much to achieve right here and what we need is a working system that will work out for us and increase our chances to make profits from forex. One system can help and its sure a proper guarantee that we can earn lots more. With one effective system what we can achieve can be limitless.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    One good strategy is capable of doing the job to make you confident and profitable with this market, you don't necessarily need to have all the strategies in the Forex market before this can happen, unfortunately there are many tactics that people use for trading that is wrong, they change strategies constantly without good understanding of how it works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is no need to start acquiring all the trading systems in the field of forex trading business only to end up not mastering any single one of them which leads to poor trading decisions because your mind and thoughts would be running between all the trading systems and you shall fail to actually gain any meaningful experience and knowledge from anyone of them which leads to total confusion and series of losses and even blowing out your trading accounts. The key to making money here is concentrating on just one simple trading method and mastering it over time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    This is about consistency that's why I would prefer depending on one system that is very good instead of trading different strategies that still yet won't make any difference. One strategy can give you so much and its however the best possible way we can manage risk and see we likely succeed. The demo account is a good way to build a system and its so possible for us to manage risk so that we can make something out in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    If we have one good trading method that we can use to trade very well that will definitely be enough to make it in this market,we see traders having just too many trading strategy and at the end they end up not having anything,one strategy will allow us to concentrate more and take quick decision.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by majaher View Post
    If you want to do Forex trading you have to be serious about it and you must have a trading strategy. Identifying a good trading strategy is a very tough job. Many people believe that Forex trading is a rocket science but mostly the strategy is in its simplicity. Before we apply new strategy in real market we should test it on a demo account. Good and one trading strategy is good but we should not take them blindly.
    yes right what you explained above if we want to be serious in the forex trading business we must be able to control emotions and also want to learn in this case, namely learning discipline, learning mony management that is good and right and also learning risk and reward about forex trading, because as we know that the tarding forex business is a very high risk business, therefore all preparations to undergo this must be really serious

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    We don't need to practice with all the strategy in the forex market before we choose which one is best, one strategy is really adequate to make our trading decision provided we have consistency and understand the risk we take for every opportunity that comes. One strategy means you are locked to seeing the charts a certain one, the advantages are you numerous to mention.

Not allowed!

Page 156 of 184 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast