CopyFX - MFX
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CopyFX - MFX

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

CopyFX - MFX

Hello

This is my CopyFX account: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

Trading strategy:
    • Expected yield 5-20% per month
    • Recommended deposit is $1000 or $10 in cent account
    • Manual trading
    • Technical and fundamental analysis
    • Professional money management strategy
    • Stop loss and take profit for all positions
    • Reward/Risk > 1
    • Maximum 2 position will be opened

Affiliate program:
    • commission 10%

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MVFX2017; 06-15-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    This is good and professional way but it must be sure that you will fulfill all things which you have mentioned, because sometimes we make plans but we do not follow them so we lose that's why. If you will follow these things then surety you will get success but it takes time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    This is good and professional way but it must be sure that you will fulfill all things which you have mentioned, because sometimes we make plans but we do not follow them so we lose that's why. If you will follow these things then surety you will get success but it takes time
    As of these days, there is nothing that can work in the forex business when the plan of the trader is not part of it, that will not work for traders. To make things work, traders will always have to be looking for the best results on strategy which they know, and which will help them to trade. This is going to always keep the work of the trader fit.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Sylvertee; 06-22-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    As of thees days, there is nothing that can work in the forex business when the plan of the trader is not part of it, that will not work for traders. To make things work, traders will always have to be looking for the best results on strategy which they know, and which will help them to trade. This is going to always keep the work of the trader fit.
    Trading plan is very so that important in any forex trader. Because using the trading plan may help trader go maintain the position by the order. Without plan, trader will act randomly. It is not good enough for any trader, because trader will always do random thing in the market. Just because using the any trading strategy, trader can use the best trading option, rather than money management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Weekly result
    Signal: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My signal: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

Last week

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Trading plan is very so that important in any forex trader. Because using the trading plan may help trader go maintain the position by the order. Without plan, trader will act randomly. It is not good enough for any trader, because trader will always do random thing in the market. Just because using the any trading strategy, trader can use the best trading option, rather than money management.
    There is no way traders can be successful without having the nice trading plan. I say this because of what i know in the market, traders can only make it if they know how to trade, and to know how to trade will ever included the plans of the trader, that is what will actually coordinate all the aspect of the trading of such trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by MVFX2017 View Post
    Your trading percentage is on profit now, I think it is not bad to earn the small profit percentage while trading forex. Your current trading percentage is 6%. Just like I use the small profit percentage to increase the trader copyfx rating, but until now, I do not have any follower investor.

Good trading drawdown mate

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There is no way traders can be successful without having the nice trading plan. I say this because of what i know in the market, traders can only make it if they know how to trade, and to know how to trade will ever included the plans of the trader, that is what will actually coordinate all the aspect of the trading of such trader.
    It is plan, even just to take small profit percentage. Because different trader must to keep stick to the trading plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    As of these days, there is nothing that can work in the forex business when the plan of the trader is not part of it, that will not work for traders. To make things work, traders will always have to be looking for the best results on strategy which they know, and which will help them to trade. This is going to always keep the work of the trader fit.
    I agree perfectly with this, there can not be a good traders without good trading system, and good trading system will only be working when there is a good trader working things out with it. This is mainly what will keep the work of the trader supporting, and i am sure that we all need good strategy to keep us actively involved in what we do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Weekly result
    Signal: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast