Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 83
Page 83 of 184 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Yeah sure I agree with you if we are use good and only one trading strategy then its possible for us to make profit on this business. If traders are work hard and focus on their learning then their earning will become easy for them and they will make every day some big profit on this market. So I prefer to use only one but strong trading strategy in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Yes, we should not worry ourselves much on this, we should worry ourselves on those things that will be more advanced to help us achieve our trading success. Traders may trade with one strategy, they may trade with more than one strategy likewise, the trader will decide this on his own. It is good to be trading with what we have practiced and ascertained as good for us.
    You are right, and I think that it is traders that are mounting importance on a thing that does not worth it, it is purely a matter of choice of traders on this regard. One trading strategy can be very good in the hands of some traders, but it could not be effective in the hands of other traders. Vice versa for more than one strategy as well, the choice now lies with the training of such trader that wants to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Yeah sure I agree with you if we are use good and only one trading strategy then its possible for us to make profit on this business. If traders are work hard and focus on their learning then their earning will become easy for them and they will make every day some big profit on this market. So I prefer to use only one but strong trading strategy in trading.
    I think only one good and profitable trading strategy is enough for making good capital in Forex business.There are so many strategies in Forex business and i think every trader choose his strategy according to his knowledge and skills.If trader choose the profitable strategy he would be able to trade successfully and earn good capital by using this trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    I am agree with you using one good strategy is enough for making good capital.There are so many trading strategies and i think all the strategies are goo and profitable it all depend on the trader knowledge and trading experience.Every trader choose his strategy according to his knowledge and skills.If he choose the right strategy he can easily make good capital.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    One strategy for trading or two is not the problem we are going to be facing in the Forex market, we should discuss more cogent issues like money management and risk management because those are where we will have more challenging opportunities to take care of, if you want to trade with two strategies that is left for you, but ensure that you understand the risks at each point.
    Yes, trading with one or two strategies is not the problem, the problem is how we are trading that strategy. The good strategy can work whether we trade one or two of it, traders are the ones which have to decide on that for themselves. I trade with one strategy and it is enough for me since i know that it is a good strategy that I am using.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    One strategy is sure going to give us all that can improve us if we can build an effective system. It's not always about having huge number of system that matters but it's about ensuring that you have a good effective trading system which will give you a high chances of realizing profits from this business. All we should be focused on is to build a high solid system they will grant us great means to earn profits as we take on the very chance to realize and reach for this goals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    One strategy is sure going to give us all that can improve us if we can build an effective system. It's not always about having huge number of system that matters but it's about ensuring that you have a good effective trading system which will give you a high chances of realizing profits from this business. All we should be focused on is to build a high solid system they will grant us great means to earn profits as we take on the very chance to realize and reach for this goals.
    Many traders in the Forex market have different views, that some consider something best and some consider some other thing best. I dont think there is any strict rule that only one strategy can make one successful and using more than one will make him a failure. One can go for 2-3 strategies but then I think it will not be a good idea trying to learn too many strategies that we can handle.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    we make changes when the strategy we use to trade stopped working but there is something traders don't get and its that strategies never stop working but what happens is that we start expecting more from the strategy then it seems like it has stop working.then they go ahead to look for another strategy that is what is called circle of doom,moving round circle jumping from one strategy to another.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    we make changes when the strategy we use to trade stopped working but there is something traders don't get and its that strategies never stop working but what happens is that we start expecting more from the strategy then it seems like it has stop working.then they go ahead to look for another strategy that is what is called circle of doom,moving round circle jumping from one strategy to another.
    Strategies do not stop working but only market changes its rules or direction and we have to notice that as soon as possible. We have to work with new rules and new reality. It is only our experience that lets us to notice that rules are being changed and we will have to trade in another way. Strategies can be the same as earlier.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We can have any trading strategy that pleases us, but the best thing a trader should do in forex trading market is that, the learning should be done in line with success recorded, because when you want to have more than one trading strategy, furthermore, you need to learn then one after the other, but on my own facet, I don't see the need to have more than one strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 83 of 184 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast