Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 4
Page 4 of 184 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    if you are trading with so many trading strategies then you are going to be confused and at time lose the main reason why you entered the trade in the first place and when this happens then you may exit a trade prematurely or lack a clear direction of how to handle the trade in the first place

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    if you are trading with so many trading strategies then you are going to be confused and at time lose the main reason why you entered the trade in the first place and when this happens then you may exit a trade prematurely or lack a clear direction of how to handle the trade in the first place
    [lang=id]maybe some traders will use several methods for trading because they have several accounts for trading, and they see the advantages and disadvantages about their choice, but for them who feel comfortable with one method is okay too, and as long as they understand to manage the business and forex trading is profitable for them , till now i still focus to one method, and it is enough for me,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    If trader, use trading with many trading strategy in their trading journal, trader will get the confuse. Trader can even be a looser and unconcious convictions in their mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    maybe some traders will use several methods for trading because they have several accounts for trading, and they see the advantages and disadvantages about their choice, but for them who feel comfortable with one method is okay too, and as long as they understand to manage the business and forex trading is profitable for them , till now i still focus to one method, and it is enough for me,
    Using several method, in one account can not be done, You only get the fact that your account will less and lesser day by day. Using two method must in different account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    If trader, use trading with many trading strategy in their trading journal, trader will get the confuse. Trader can even be a looser and unconcious convictions in their mind.

Using several method, in one account can not be done, You only get the fact that your account will less and lesser day by day. Using two method must in different account.
    [lang=id]of course, i have said above , one method for one account, and if want to trade with several methods is better done at several accounts or with different account and then we can see what methods works with well , and then we just need to continue it,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    [lang=id]maybe some traders will use several methods for trading because they have several accounts for trading, and they see the advantages and disadvantages about their choice, but for them who feel comfortable with one method is okay too, and as long as they understand to manage the business and forex trading is profitable for them , till now i still focus to one method, and it is enough for me,[/lang]
    It is good for traders to know what is best for them, I do not really like to do my trading with a single strategy, this will not allow me to confirm the trading strategy. But it is good too, because it will help the trader to trade on the simple note, and traders will have success with it if they have good management with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    of course, i have said above , one method for one account, and if want to trade with several methods is better done at several accounts or with different account and then we can see what methods works with well , and then we just need to continue it,
    One account is effective when it just use for the one single trading strategy. In broker offer many account in one email, It means we can create many type of the account by just one email. With several method and several trading strategy in one account is not such effective trading. It just waste time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    One account is effective when it just use for the one single trading strategy. In broker offer many account in one email, It means we can create many type of the account by just one email. With several method and several trading strategy in one account is not such effective trading. It just waste time.
    [lang=id]it is much better if the traders understand it, and it will give them maximum focus to manage their working at forex trading business, one system will boost their effort to get maximum earning and if only they really know how to do the right thing,
    but also there is no problems for them trade with use multi methods,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Using several methods of trading will surely bring some time confusion in our mind buddy, because market will change time to time and we will get many confirmations from our strategies, one will show sell sign and other three confirmations will show other result, I have lost many time money due to it in forex, but now I am only focusing on one single trading strategy and that's seeming good for my trading future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    [lang=id]it is much better if the traders understand it, and it will give them maximum focus to manage their working at forex trading business, one system will boost their effort to get maximum earning and if only they really know how to do the right thing,
    but also there is no problems for them trade with use multi methods,[/lang]
    I personally have many system to trade with, and I have strong believe in those systems. And of course, what you have said is right, traders might do well with a single trading strategies, but traders would be better if they are using another strategy to confirm the one they solely use. This will bring more credibility to their trading. This is the way I view it though.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I personally have many system to trade with, and I have strong believe in those systems. And of course, what you have said is right, traders might do well with a single trading strategies, but traders would be better if they are using another strategy to confirm the one they solely use. This will bring more credibility to their trading. This is the way I view it though.
    if you have several methods for trading, so you have understood them with well and this is the chances for you to maximize yourself to get the best results, well, there is no problem with it, and we can do trading with them and see what is the best thing for us, sometimes i did it too , my basic is scalping

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 184 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast