Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 3
Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is both terms traders that can be successful in the market sir. It depends on the approach and the system of trading of the both traders. And as for the topic of this thread, it is very easy to use one strategy to make success in the market. So far the trader is using good management with it and the system have about 75% winning.
    Well I think 70% winning ratio also a good win for all trader's. You are right sir, by following good management is not very tough to make consistent profit, I think long term trader, short term trading all are effective, they just need a good trading system, and approach. Which type of trading strategy you are using in current time cozard007 sir?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Maybe it is right if it is better to use only one strategy in a time especially for newbie traders but if you're sure with your capability to trade with more than one strategy so it is not big deal to trade with more than one strategy. But if traders want to trade with more than one strategy so it's better to trial each of the strategy first in demo account and there must be proper money management in every strategy. Usually, using more than one strategy is good if you have mastered at least one strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Maybe it is right if it is better to use only one strategy in a time especially for newbie traders but if you're sure with your capability to trade with more than one strategy so it is not big deal to trade with more than one strategy. But if traders want to trade with more than one strategy so it's better to trial each of the strategy first in demo account and there must be proper money management in every strategy. Usually, using more than one strategy is good if you have mastered at least one strategy.
    Right mate its all about handling trading capability if we have that in a good level then we can use a lot of trading strategy for our analysis but personally I also like to use only one single trading anaysis and strategy. For new trader's there are many good trading strategies in this forum, we can choose moving average ones, technical analysis one, swing trading etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Right mate its all about handling trading capability if we have that in a good level then we can use a lot of trading strategy for our analysis but personally I also like to use only one single trading anaysis and strategy. For new trader's there are many good trading strategies in this forum, we can choose moving average ones, technical analysis one, swing trading etc.
    All door's are open for all new forex trader's they have differ varieties of forex trading strategies. I am using one single strategy but using couple of analysis which making my trading strategy very effective. Our management is also important by the use of strong management we can do better trading within an average trading strategy so management role is also crucial.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.
    It is right, just pick one trading system and then you will get the profit coming into your account. The bigger misteke in forex trading is just finding many trading strategy and just swift one strategy to another strategy to another strategy and trading can not be as the same trading strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    It is right, just pick one trading system and then you will get the profit coming into your account. The bigger misteke in forex trading is just finding many trading strategy and just swift one strategy to another strategy to another strategy and trading can not be as the same trading strategy
    Too many trading strategies would not be good because they chance of more mistakes will be there if we will use many confirmation and strategies in our trading account. But if trader's are capable of doing that and getting awesome trading result then they can carry on this type of trading. For all trader's its not possible so they choose their trading wisely, one strong trading system is enough for making consistent money just need good management there.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Too many trading strategies would not be good because they chance of more mistakes will be there if we will use many confirmation and strategies in our trading account. But if trader's are capable of doing that and getting awesome trading result then they can carry on this type of trading. For all trader's its not possible so they choose their trading wisely, one strong trading system is enough for making consistent money just need good management there.
    to do confirmation is good, but the way the strategy is getting too much is what i will not accept. too much strategy will bring confusion to trade and with confusion nothing meaningful will be concluded. i conclude by saying traders should carefully choose their trading strategy and let it be minimal and simple.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    You are very correct, It is never an option in my trading sir. Forex traders should not make things complex or complicated for themselves, they should try in all entireties to make trading simple. So, traders should not use too many strategies, too many strategies can make one lose focus of trading, and the results would still be a bad one.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206
    I have told earlier that basically I am a scalper. So I just stick to strategies related to scalping. Most times I use only price action to open my trades. But recently I am using ADX indicator and angry bird EA for scalping. I am still working on it. If I found it good enough then certainly I'll stick to it. There are many strategies around me but I don't look at those as long as it is working for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,192
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I have told earlier that basically I am a scalper. So I just stick to strategies related to scalping. Most times I use only price action to open my trades. But recently I am using ADX indicator and angry bird EA for scalping. I am still working on it. If I found it good enough then certainly I'll stick to it. There are many strategies around me but I don't look at those as long as it is working for me.
    Actually most important part is to test
    Of course this is very better to do that to stick with your natural way to the trading, because your mind is just absorb the stuff related to scalping so obviously you should focus on it, by the way i would love to see that how you're mixing indicators with EA .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast