Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 2
Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Not much of traders practcing forex do have satisfaction, they do greed to change trading strategy sometimes, this is not a good habit to anyone practicng forex, whereas only one strategy which is good can do all the work for the, that is what i believe trader should locate when need serious trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Not much of traders practcing forex do have satisfaction, they do greed to change trading strategy sometimes, this is not a good habit to anyone practicng forex, whereas only one strategy which is good can do all the work for the, that is what i believe trader should locate when need serious trading.
    everyone will feel easy to use one thing for trading because they have the talents or style for it, so we can take the conclusion that the traders only need to take one of many system that is good give them good feeling during in this business,
    but there is no problem for them who want to learn more with take another thing, because once again it depend to their ability in absorbing the lesson and understand it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    everyone will feel easy to use one thing for trading because they have the talents or style for it, so we can take the conclusion that the traders only need to take one of many system that is good give them good feeling during in this business,
    but there is no problem for them who want to learn more with take another thing, because once again it depend to their ability in absorbing the lesson and understand it
    Yes its our own business and its our own journey, so why not we can take a lot of trading strategies to make money, but personally I also believe that only one trading strategy is enough to make consistent money, but it should be effective an well tested in demo trading account otherwise we can loose money too

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Yes, there are many traders who keep changing their strategy after they looked on other's performance when they faced losses. In trading, it is important to stick on the system and don't change it too often. It is good to update the system, add profitable method and remove something which is causing loss but you must trial and error in demo account to know the effect as overall in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Yes, there are many traders who keep changing their strategy after they looked on other's performance when they faced losses. In trading, it is important to stick on the system and don't change it too often. It is good to update the system, add profitable method and remove something which is causing loss but you must trial and error in demo account to know the effect as overall in trading.
    This thread might be very simple, but it ahs the key value that traders could twist their trading psychology with. It is good to know what you are doing in this market, that is the first thing. If you know your purpose, you would know the right trading system to use, or know if you should combine systems together. Just do what will make you feel aright.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This thread might be very simple, but it ahs the key value that traders could twist their trading psychology with. It is good to know what you are doing in this market, that is the first thing. If you know your purpose, you would know the right trading system to use, or know if you should combine systems together. Just do what will make you feel aright.
    Theirs some who are long term trader and theirs some who are short term trader. A long term trader can be successful trading long term but have hard time trading short term strategy since its skills is for long term. The same thing if you are a short term trader. You will be uneasy holding your position too long and having SL and TP that is bigger than short term strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Theirs some who are long term trader and theirs some who are short term trader. A long term trader can be successful trading long term but have hard time trading short term strategy since its skills is for long term. The same thing if you are a short term trader. You will be uneasy holding your position too long and having SL and TP that is bigger than short term strategy.
    It is both terms traders that can be successful in the market sir. It depends on the approach and the system of trading of the both traders. And as for the topic of this thread, it is very easy to use one strategy to make success in the market. So far the trader is using good management with it and the system have about 75% winning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    It is both terms traders that can be successful in the market sir. It depends on the approach and the system of trading of the both traders. And as for the topic of this thread, it is very easy to use one strategy to make success in the market. So far the trader is using good management with it and the system have about 75% winning.
    Good post and yes its depend upon a trader that how he is managing this business. I think one good trading strategy, good money management, and a good control on emotion is enough to become a good trader. Long term and short term trader's both are good trader's just need good trading management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    That's right. Its up to us to choose either we want to trade long term or short term or both. Right now I do both. I prefer to trade scalping strategy for my day trading and hedging for my long term trade. So I can earn both daily and monthly income. But in my own experience its only took me three months to stabilize making profit using hedging strategy but its took me a year before I can stabilize and making constant profit using scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    just to be able to get the best strategy that requires a lenghty anallysis should always get the evidence and it would be an important thing, addressing a good strategy will determine the results it delivers to us, even if we have too many strategies, may conflict with each other, and they may cause us to be carried away in the style of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast