Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 164
Page 164 of 177 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1765

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I do not believe you that it is only good to trade with one pair, the traders that will be trading with one pair are not a good traders, because they are not testing their trading skills very well. Yet, what this thread is about is not even about the single pairs to trade, but it is about trading with one or more strategies, i believe likewise that the two can be good when the trader trades them well.
    one pair trading is good some time because when we trade on single pair it tell us perfectly how to trade properly, we can understand its real movement and range but when we try to use multiple we can confuse in a lot of things like co relation and many things so make sure you trade properly with some limits it will clear you how to trade and how to gain pips

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Earnestly speaking, we don't need more than one strategy to survive this market, as long as there is sufficient information and data to judge the performance, one strategy can actually make us professionals, the traders that are selling one course or another on the Internet are doing so because they understand their strategies, I don't believe these individuals have many strategies that gave them their professional status in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The good and only one quality of the trading is the best thread of the trading , this is the best way of the trading by using the best strategy in our trading . this thread is important for the newbie traders that have no well experience about the trading and they cannot have well knowledge so they use only simple strategy in our trading and earn some money from the trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Personally, I think that traders should be able to use a few strategies as market can be different or traders strategy should be a complex strategy that includes support resistance levels, pivot points, breakout and trend. These few strategies can be parts of one big strategy because trader should be flexible and be able to act in various market conditions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The thing about this market is that we can surely build the right strategy that will help us trade good and follow the chance to earn continuously from forex. We can become a profitable trader with one good strategy and we can have possible chance to build good trading that will develop us. Here this market is an opportunity for us to make good money and its for our own good we develop a great profitable trade that will help see we make profits in the right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Personally, I think that traders should be able to use a few strategies as market can be different or traders strategy should be a complex strategy that includes support resistance levels, pivot points, breakout and trend. These few strategies can be parts of one big strategy because trader should be flexible and be able to act in various market conditions.
    My believe about the issue of trading with one or more trading strategy is simple, i believe that traders will have to know what they will do in the options above when the trader has the necessary experience to trade the market. I have trained so much when i decided to be trading with the one strategy, that is what i believe that every trader should try to work with. With the right trading of the trader's strategy, i know that any strategy can be of good use no matter how many they are used together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    My believe about the issue of trading with one or more trading strategy is simple, i believe that traders will have to know what they will do in the options above when the trader has the necessary experience to trade the market.
    necessary experience matter here because if we have experience we can trade well, if we do not have experience we can lose easily, so learn trade on demo account if we learn on demo account we can easily understand market, if we do not learn market if we do not know about its direction we can not survive and in end we will lose like many other

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    The thing about this market is that we can surely build the right strategy that will help us trade good and follow the chance to earn continuously from forex. We can become a profitable trader with one good strategy and we can have possible chance to build good trading that will develop us. Here this market is an opportunity for us to make good money and its for our own good we develop a great profitable trade that will help see we make profits in the right time.
    Its very simple to understand that in this market trader will get success only on the basis of his knowledge and his skill about the manage our trade strategy if we are manage our trade well in right of the way so it will help to make a good plan and by follow right trade strategies we easily build our trade system in right of the direction and with positive mind set .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    We are not moving with one trade strategy i believe as we spend our time in this market and have learning enough about trade so these will help trader to get success , we must have to follow learning and experience about trade all shall given trader chances to have best system and easily we develop our plan in right of the way to get success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Making use of one trading strategy will get to show how serious of a trader you are and then will help you become way more profitable. Using one and only trading strategy is one most important thing in the market. Because when you are making use of so many trading strategies, you will be confused and will not be focused as you should, therefore causing you to not be able to be focused as you are to and making the trading strategy less effective.

Not allowed!

Page 164 of 177 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast