Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 149
Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1608

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    One strategy is not good always because market can be different. There can be trend or sideways market and market conditions determine what strategy to be used. Trend strategies will not work in sideways market or vicer verser. Traders should learn more strategies to use and they will be able to use the best strategy for current market conditions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    When trading business is a big and big challenge so the trader should not focus on more trading strategy. Especially individual when suffering from loss day after day month after a month why he thinks multiple trading strategies is highly wanted in trading. How to make more profit this thinking always program in our brain but we need setup how to obtain good learning and how to maintain trading rules and procedure along with one trading strategy that need to set in our brain so that every time can program in the brain which is the only solution here.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 04-21-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: correction

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quantity is not what we need but quality, so therefore if we have just one quality strategy to trade that will be more better than having 15 other strategies that are not working at all, 1 quality strategy is enough for us to achieve success, because quality is what count in this business and not quantity, success can be obtain with a quality strategy very easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 27
    and a strategy that has good quality, is not seen from the strategy used by others, but ourselves who determine the quality strategy that suits us, if we look at the strategy when used by other people, not necessarily the market outlook will always be the same others though using the same strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are a lot of good strategies but one is all we need to trade with, if we combine two strategy to trade that will make things more difficult for us, but when we are trading with one good strategy there won't be confusion in our trading and our trade will just go smoothly as planned, so one good strategy is enough to trade forex very well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I am in support that good and only one strategy is better, the experience that will come after a short time is higher than making yourself test so many strategies when you know that automatically it makes you a jack of all trades and master of none, one good strategy can deliver the profit you ar asking in this market instead of having so many that you cannot control yourself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    One strategy is not good always because market can be different. There can be trend or sideways market and market conditions determine what strategy to be used. Trend strategies will not work in sideways market or vicer verser. Traders should learn more strategies to use and they will be able to use the best strategy for current market conditions.
    I see nothing bad with the use of one forex strategy, that is what i have trained myself to be trading with. I think that you have not gotten the correct forex strategy who can be traded in a single way and it will give traders the success needed. It is about the strategy you are using, if that strategy is weak, you can not depend on it only. If that forex strategy is solid enough, it will give you regular income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    I do not think that only one strateend strategy can be good in all market situations because there are sideways and trend markets. They need different strategies. Trend strategy "trend line" is not good in sideways market and there are other strategies that are good in sideways market. Trader should know more strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    With the so many trading strategies that we have got in forex trading, we need to be careful about the business and then learn and have just one good trading strategy, there is no need trying to have so many of the trading strategy since all of them are still going to be used in making money and all that, therefore it will be good to take learning seriously and then use just one strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I do not think that only one strateend strategy can be good in all market situations because there are sideways and trend markets. They need different strategies. Trend strategy "trend line" is not good in sideways market and there are other strategies that are good in sideways market. Trader should know more strategies.
    You don't think that one strategy can be good for trading, but in reality of forex trading by many forex traders, they are trading with one strategy and that is good enough for them. I am using only price action to trade forex field now, it is good for me, and all the analysis i make with it are dependable. Not that i will depend totally on my forex strategy only too, i work closely with money and risk management in addition to it.

Not allowed!

Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast