Good and only one trading strategy is enough - Page 11
Page 11 of 184 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Trader
    each strategy without good analysis will not give good results and so the trader should have good skills in analysis of the market, to be able to detemine the best positions of trading with the help of the strategy, this will make trading more profitable and more effective and less risky, and the trader will survive for long time in the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh yes this is true that all brokers have so many high spread in gbp jpy and euro usd but in some broker's there is very lower spraed of euro/usd like 1.0 something, every broker have its own policies regarding the spread of the market. But I personally like the execution in mt4 during trading with robo forex, and they don't have reqoutes during trading. The broker withdrawal processing time is also so much quick so I am enjoying my trading with robo forex broker for now.
    i see that, some brokers set higher spreads for pairs that has fast and wide movements in the market such as GBPJPY, but with roboforex, i see that the spreads is lower than others, then it is a good thing for me who as a short time traders to collect more pips and the chances is wider than others. at roboforex, we can see it was set with 2 - 3 pips but at others it was set with 7 - 10 pips

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    i see that, some brokers set higher spreads for pairs that has fast and wide movements in the market such as GBPJPY, but with roboforex, i see that the spreads is lower than others, then it is a good thing for me who as a short time traders to collect more pips and the chances is wider than others. at roboforex, we can see it was set with 2 - 3 pips but at others it was set with 7 - 10 pips
    Yep, that might be true since i saw them as well. Certainly some broker maybe earned their income from the spread so it is not a weird thing anymore. Maybe it is just that roboforex will got different system in here and they can just generate the income from some other place. Certainly not many brokers will be able to do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Yep, that might be true since i saw them as well. Certainly some broker maybe earned their income from the spread so it is not a weird thing anymore. Maybe it is just that roboforex will got different system in here and they can just generate the income from some other place. Certainly not many brokers will be able to do that.
    some brokers get earning from spreads and also commission too, that is a real broker, and different with them who as market maker, they will get the earning from spreads, commissions, swap, and also love to see the traders got loses too,
    but of course very different with roboforex, this is the best broker for us as partner , as the bridge to the biggest market, and as the place where we can stand to build a good career

Closing out mini cycles of trades at mini S+R zones will limit the losses in this situation including the placement of a pre-defined SL.

Thankfully these types of strong trends are not that common in the trading windows that we will be using (yes the one you show is such an example but not a common example) but yes they do happen from time to time.

What I have added to this strategy is a SL placement so that DD is limited ie not infinite by waiting for a reverse signal.

Importantly, the QAM trading strategy is starting with a smaller account size say $1000 so this will imply that only a very few trades will ever be opened at the one time and certainly not all those entries you see on the chart.

This will be covered in much more detail when I outline risk management after most traders are up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    some brokers get earning from spreads and also commission too, that is a real broker, and different with them who as market maker, they will get the earning from spreads, commissions, swap, and also love to see the traders got loses too,
    but of course very different with roboforex, this is the best broker for us as partner , as the bridge to the biggest market, and as the place where we can stand to build a good career
    I believe not all broker will earn from these points. There are brokers that earn from our loss only and they even got zero spread and zero commision as long we can use a large money to be traded in here. It will all depend on how much money we will put and because of that we need to got our own way to earn even one is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    I believe not all broker will earn from these points. There are brokers that earn from our loss only and they even got zero spread and zero commision as long we can use a large money to be traded in here. It will all depend on how much money we will put and because of that we need to got our own way to earn even one is fine.
    I think that these kind of conditions will be depended on the condition in the market first. There are brokers that surely can make money from our own loss but brokers like them will not pay when you made the money in here. You need to be cautious when trading with brokers like this because they like to cheat with our money and it will be better to avoid them as well.

[lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that these kind of conditions will be depended on the condition in the market first. There are brokers that surely can make money from our own loss but brokers like them will not pay when you made the money in here. You need to be cautious when trading with brokers like this because they like to cheat with our money and it will be better to avoid them as well.
    Naturally it will be like that but i believe all conditions in trading will not be predictable at all. We need to make sure that we can make money first in our trade then we can start trying to think about whether the broker will cheat us in here or not. There are brokers that might be crazy like that but if we can't make money on our own yet then nothing can be protested.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Naturally it will be like that but i believe all conditions in trading will not be predictable at all. We need to make sure that we can make money first in our trade then we can start trying to think about whether the broker will cheat us in here or not. There are brokers that might be crazy like that but if we can't make money on our own yet then nothing can be protested.
    There are nothing easy at all in fx market and surely most of the thing in here are hard to be predicted. We need to find a good way so that we can predict the market with a high accuracy and we need to do a good reading for that too. That is why most traders will always need to firstly analyze properly and trade in the right direction. As for brokers problem, it can't be helped.

i know that it will be very good to keep to one good trading strategy that we have master over the years so that we do not continue to jump from one trading strategy to the other which may lead to great confusion at the end of the day, but as good as this may sound, we must always bear in mind that forex market does not play out the same way all the time , so many time we see some changes in this market and at such time we will need to change our old methods of trading the market if we must trade or else we will have to stay away from the market until market return to suite our way of trading it.

Page 11 of 184 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast