Good and only one trading strategy is enough
Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and only one trading strategy is enough

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16

Good and only one trading strategy is enough

We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Consistent with the trading strategy is a good thing, because we already know and are experts in the system. However, we should have more than one trading strategy. For example, we can learn about the science of moving averages and Fibonacci. By combining both of these indicators, of course we can get a big profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    We have often make changes in trading strategies that we have it is actually not good for our trading.Its just to be able to get the best strategy which requires a lenghty anallysis should always get proof and it would be an important thing for us to get it, and we have got the most suitable edtrading strategy should be maintained.
    [lang=id]from the beginning, i never changed my trading system ( scalping ) as the basic, but it did not make stay for only one system, sometimes i did trading with long terms too, but as scalper, this is suit for me and make me easy and flexible to enter the market . and if we have gotten the system that work for us, it is better to do not ever change it because want to get the best one[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    One that is good is better than many that are bad. Looking at the trading systems the trader is using, I am always choosing the best out of them all. I am certain that how you are handling the good strategy would determine the results it gives to you. Even if you have too many strategies, it might be conflicting one another, and they might cause you to be drifting in trading styles.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    I have my good trading plan in my trading strategy. But I do not satified about my trading strategy. SO I want to increase to percentage of m trading strategy. I decide to improve and modify my trading strategy. I do this because I think, there is no static trading strategy. Day by day we should improve our trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I have my good trading plan in my trading strategy. But I do not satified about my trading strategy. SO I want to increase to percentage of m trading strategy. I decide to improve and modify my trading strategy. I do this because I think, there is no static trading strategy. Day by day we should improve our trading strategy.
    Yes sir its good to modify your trading strategy Because when we are new in trading than we made a strategy which needs correction but at that time we have not enough knowledge when we got some experience than we should remove our mistakes and made it more profitable but we should not change it we should modify it...You are right..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    I think its a trading journals sub forum, but I did not find any records of your trades. :D
    I've been many times change my trading system since I joined in this business until now, and I know it's been wasting a lot of my time because I did not consistently learn only one strategy until I really understand very well about the strategy that I use, I just change the system after I get a big loss or margin call, it is not a good example for beginners.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=rinaji;248713]I think its a trading journals sub forum, but I did not find any records of your trades. :D
    I've been many times change my trading system since I joined in this business until now, and I know it's been wasting a lot of my time because I did not consistently learn only one strategy until I really understand very well about the strategy that I use, I just change the system after I get a big loss or margin call, it is not a good example for beginners.[/QUOTE/]

Yes you are right here i am new in this forum i work on another platform , I have not enough knowledge but I believe that no strategy is wrong or not any style of trading is wrong , traders loss there money due to there own weakness and blame on strategy or forex I start working with one strategy that i learn when i start working on that i loss money much on demo account but i start learning that strategy and working with them but after that i did not loss money in real account its very few times i loss money with that , if a trader start trading on demo than he should found the strategy which is best for them they understand them easily after than they choose that one and start working until they have experience on that strategy ,than they can make money ,i saw many traders they start working on one strategy they loss money and they blame the forex about it so they change strategy and than start working and again they loss further they change it again and again so they loss money every time because they have not experience about the market they have not working on the analysis I think which is not a good idea. If we should stick with one plan and one strategy than we should learn it completely and work with that than we can make money easily in future... Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    One that is good is better than many that are bad. Looking at the trading systems the trader is using, I am always choosing the best out of them all. I am certain that how you are handling the good strategy would determine the results it gives to you. Even if you have too many strategies, it might be conflicting one another, and they might cause you to be drifting in trading styles.
    Yes friend if we are loosing money from many strategies then we have to focus only on one. If we are getting consistent profit every month from one strategy then I am very happy to use this strategy. We need a good trading approach and need a good mindset in forex. So we can keep this simple and can use one strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes friend if we are loosing money from many strategies then we have to focus only on one. If we are getting consistent profit every month from one strategy then I am very happy to use this strategy. We need a good trading approach and need a good mindset in forex. So we can keep this simple and can use one strategy
    Yes sir I am also saying that we should set our mind and we have to gain approach to the trading than we can make money If we just change the strategies than we can get nothing without loss a winner trader is one who have good plan and always work with it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast