Zig Zag or fractal for SR area
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Zig Zag or fractal for SR area

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16

Zig Zag or fractal for SR area

Zig zag and fractals are used For identifying Support and resistance Level. But there is a bit difference between them Zig Zag gives us the Specific point of SR And fractal shows the Area of the SR these two tools can help newbies for making support and resistance to find them easily i am new also If i am wrong than I am requesting the traders to make me correct feel free to reply i am waiting for your answers

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    All the above trading indicators ahs been used effectively by me, and I can say that I do not really like nay of them, the fractal would work better, and the zigzag would work the worse among all the three, I do not have a gaming feelings in my trading, so , I I can not even dare to do trading with that mind of working with these indicators at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    All the above trading indicators ahs been used effectively by me, and I can say that I do not really like nay of them, the fractal would work better, and the zigzag would work the worse among all the three, I do not have a gaming feelings in my trading, so , I I can not even dare to do trading with that mind of working with these indicators at all.
    [lang=id]dear friend, what time frames did you use for your methods with fractal indicators in there, and as my experiences that fractal is always late to follow the price in the market or is there a good setting for this ? well, i see that you do not have a gaming feelings in trading, what is the context about ? because of course we do not play it as a game or i got wrong understanding with your words, please forgive me[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    A naked trading and a good use of support and resistance points. This is a better idea to do trade in forex. I am using indicators since one year in my trading but actually they are not working 100 percent for me. I am using now only moving average and very satisfy with it. Actually we all should check first that which type of trading style suit to us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    A naked trading and a good use of support and resistance points. This is a better idea to do trade in forex. I am using indicators since one year in my trading but actually they are not working 100 percent for me. I am using now only moving average and very satisfy with it. Actually we all should check first that which type of trading style suit to us
    Yes you are right brother i am agree with you that we should always check that which trading style and plan is good for us to trade in forex trading . Thats strategy was not my first strategy but i use it on demo it gives me better result so i share it here for newbies if they want to...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    There are lots of ways to trade successfully in forex, the trade naked system is one of this ways, but i will not believe that naked trading can give you 100 perfect since you said the indicator cannot give you, i only have the feeling that naked trading can give more pips for you, it is not a must for it to be indicator, but there are quality indicators too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    There are lots of ways to trade successfully in forex, the trade naked system is one of this ways, but i will not believe that naked trading can give you 100 perfect since you said the indicator cannot give you, i only have the feeling that naked trading can give more pips for you, it is not a must for it to be indicator, but there are quality indicators too.
    Yes you are right there are many quality indicators in forex But all indicators works on the previous market analysis and i think that every indicator is good if you use it properly.Any strategy of the trader work with any special indicator on that strategy that indicator suit and gives good result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    Zig zag and fractals are used For identifying Support and resistance Level. But there is a bit difference between them Zig Zag gives us the Specific point of SR And fractal shows the Area of the SR these two tools can help newbies for making support and resistance to find them easily i am new also If i am wrong than I am requesting the traders to make me correct feel free to reply i am waiting for your answers
    Yes, I've been using a zigzag as support and resistant , but never use fractal for that, I know zigzag and fractal having the same character, semafor indicator has taken the logic from zig zag, and the character of the fractal is the same like semafor. And if we pay attention, both indicator is similar to the logic of deviation in the Bollinger Bands indicator.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes, I've been using a zigzag as support and resistant , but never use fractal for that, I know zigzag and fractal having the same character, semafor indicator has taken the logic from zig zag, and the character of the fractal is the same like semafor. And if we pay attention, both indicator is similar to the logic of deviation in the Bollinger Bands indicator.
    I did not check bollinger band with that because its my strategy which i found in forex demo account which gives me good result but i did not follow this because I have good knowledge and experience with my first strategy And i never going to change that one because that is my first and experienced strategy...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i guess those are impossible to work of the fractal to calls with the indy zigzag with the qualification of the realtime signals. or more to calls of the laggard as calls of the one with the drawing with the chart but those to leaves of the number on looseness as trader calls of the further measure with the movesment to secure of the running pips by the trend on consequence.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast