Assessing SnR Levels with Trading Volumes - Page 40
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Assessing SnR Levels with Trading Volumes

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Support and resistance with volumes indicator can act as a confirmation and good confluence point for us to pull the trigger, I did try to study how the volumes works sometimes ago but unfortunately I got stuck when I discovered that there are different variations of the volumes, that was rather a surprise as well as confusing to me, all along I believed there is just one type and I don't like anything that is looking complicated.
    i'd rather use support and resistance to help me find my trading opportunities than using indicators. i'm tired of losing with indicators and i just don't know why i'm bad at it. that's why using fundamental analysis and support resistance level has become my daily trading analysis which i patiently wait for news to come and use support resistance levels to decide if market is about to breakout or move in reversal. it takes quite a long time to wait but usually my patience will be paid off nicely with profits.

Honestly , I have not been using trading volumes in my analysis though I make use of support ad resistance levels in almost all of my analysis and trade decisions. Reading your thread has really fueled my passion and interest to learn about using trading volume . I just only notice that some times the volume bars would be very long and at times it will be very short and I strongly believe that through close observations , I will bring something out of this . Once again , thanks for sharing this with us .

Coasting rates – where a currency exchange rate freely changes relying upon the organic market. National banks can likewise intercede to control extreme change by raising short-term interest rates, increasing bank reserve requirements, and buying/selling their own currency to control evaluating. Pegged rates – where one nation directly interfaces its currency exchange rate to another currency, for example, China's Yuan, and the Hong Kong Dollar that are connected to the U.S. Dollar, or Bulgarian Lev, and Denmark's Krone are pegged to the euro.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940