Assessing SnR Levels with Trading Volumes - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 393

Thread: Assessing SnR Levels with Trading Volumes

  1. #21
    Trader nsawork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Its a matter of what is our preference but I am more comfortable on using trading sessions to know which currency pairs that has very good chance of moving, USD/JPY has good movement starting at asian market, while Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd are more liquid during london session going to the US market.
    With each trading session we usually see that our trading will be different. This is because many times it may happen that we are trading in the same currency pair but then the results we could get from them and the income will differ. This will be because we are trading in the different trading sessions and since our trading sessions are not the same we will have different trend formations.

    And this will in turn change the Support and the Resistance levels that we have been using in our currency pairs

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    With each trading session we usually see that our trading will be different. This is because many times it may happen that we are trading in the same currency pair but then the results we could get from them and the income will differ. This will be because we are trading in the different trading sessions and since our trading sessions are not the same we will have different trend formations.

    And this will in turn change the Support and the Resistance levels that we have been using in our currency pairs
    Trading results differ because Forex is itself dynamic and ever changing. I think People can do any job for which he/she is perfect , for which he/she has academic qualification. Generally it is no need academic qualification in Forex business. But in other job it needs academic qualifications.

  3. #23
    Very good work thread creator, but can you tell since when you are using this system in forex and I don't think that all the time we will able to see the same patterns. I am a technical trader too and like all technical trader's. But in short term time frame this type of pattern will give you many misleading signs also. Try to share some more charts of your recent trading

  4. #24
    Trader nsawork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Trading results differ because Forex is itself dynamic and ever changing. I think People can do any job for which he/she is perfect , for which he/she has academic qualification. Generally it is no need academic qualification in Forex business. But in other job it needs academic qualifications.
    It is true that when we are doing our trades then it will happen that sometimes our income will be less and yet at other times we would be able to earn more than what we have expected. The fact that we do not need any prerequisites for doing our trades alone tells us that we can become a part of this business easily and continue doing it as long as we want to.

    We must also never forget that sometimes its is the knowledge and yet other times it is our Trading Experience that will come to our rescue

  5. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    This is very much true fact that the forex market behaves in a very unpredictable fashion and hence there is need for the traders to always be very much careful regarding the trades that which they wish to take and suppose if the traders are taken the other way round, it is the traders responsibility to ensure that they have maintained sufficient balance to hold onto their trades and close at the best possible losses and ensure that they only let their profit making trades run for longer.
    Forex is unpredictable and risky and so we can witness here the emotion called fear. To have fear is normally.It is because we risk our own money and we fear to don't loose them.I think,that is totally normal for every new trader,but with the time you need to learn how to control this and to be 100% fresh and focused when your trade.

  6. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,049
    I think that all these indicators tell us a very false facts after the market passes . I mean you may find that the indicator is very good and make a very good work . but this for that the price has based . but if you try to know what is the next you will not find any answer of the indicator at all

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    I think that all these indicators tell us a very false facts after the market passes . I mean you may find that the indicator is very good and make a very good work . but this for that the price has based . but if you try to know what is the next you will not find any answer of the indicator at all
    True, traders should not based his strategy on indicators alone because it cannot make adjustment based on current market conditions and fundamentals, most traders rely so much on indicators and they become so frustrated on the results, as a good trader we must combine both indicators and our understanding on the market regarding trading sessions and fundamentals to increase our chances of winning.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  8. #28
    Trader nsawork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True, traders should not based his strategy on indicators alone because it cannot make adjustment based on current market conditions and fundamentals, most traders rely so much on indicators and they become so frustrated on the results, as a good trader we must combine both indicators and our understanding on the market regarding trading sessions and fundamentals to increase our chances of winning.
    When we are making use of Indicators in our trading we should remember that our trading knowledge must be such that we should be able to use the right kind of Indicators and this will allow us to take such trading based decisions that are both good and that will actually give us profits in our trading. Many times we may not be in a position to enter right trades and we should all know about this.

    Also we need to know that if our trading is with the knowledge of the Market sentiments then we will surely see profits

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    I don't like absolutely following what an indicator has let me know, I try to apply my own knowledge and understanding and some of the times I end up not using them. Well, the novice will find this informative and with time I believe they will be able to learn and draw the support and resistance level manually, in addition the longer time frame is always the best to locate them.

  10. #30
    Trader nsawork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't like absolutely following what an indicator has let me know, I try to apply my own knowledge and understanding and some of the times I end up not using them. Well, the novice will find this informative and with time I believe they will be able to learn and draw the support and resistance level manually, in addition the longer time frame is always the best to locate them.
    Each Indicator will have different types of Views which we have to look for and then only we come to know which is the one we have to use in our trades and how we will be able to get income using our trading. This is also important for us as we all know that with our trading it is the Levels at which the market is floating at present that will guide the further directions for doing our trading.

    And we must also know the importance of doing such type of trading that can give us income in the Long term

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •