Technical VS Fundamental - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Technical VS Fundamental

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

Technical VS Fundamental

Technical and fundamental analysis are two ways to analyze the forex market. Technical analysis looks at price movement (charts) and fundamental looks at economic factors. Let us discuss about these two analysis, which one of them which more powerful in forex trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 14
    technical analysis is best way to trade i think because we test market data with own stratgety system.in fundamental system we always confuse what we do here much opinion so we we confuse some time.but technical analysis is strong way to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    To my mind, both technical and fundamental analysis are important equally. Fundamental analysis is necessary to understand the current situation at the market while technical anaylsis allows trader to choose optimal entry points to open the position with the best possible risk-reward ratio. So, trader has to pay attention to all aspects and all types of analysis to understand the whole picture and also to see the details.
    At the same time, it is also important to choose the right platform to be able to benefit from trading opportunities that occur at the market from time to time. Trader needs to be sure that all his orders would be executed in timely and accurate manner without any delays and with minimal slippage.

As far as I see, newbie traders pay attention mostly to the technical analysis, focusing their efforts on indicators and similar tools, but to my mind, they should also keep in mind fundamental factors impacting trading.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345