Technical VS Fundamental - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Technical VS Fundamental

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

Technical VS Fundamental

Technical and fundamental analysis are two ways to analyze the forex market. Technical analysis looks at price movement (charts) and fundamental looks at economic factors. Let us discuss about these two analysis, which one of them which more powerful in forex trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Most of times technical VS fundamental is not match.So, we need to wait for a match technical and fundamental analysis. Both of analysis is essential for trading. I think, technical analysis is most powerful in forex market for make a good profit in short time. But price movement is depend on fundamental or any economical report.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    see fundamental analysis and technical analysis are important for trade and let me tell you technical analysis is based on chart analysis like support and resistance and price action etc etc and fundamental analysis are based on new analysis and trade on it :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    I agree technical and fundamental both are very important for trade. Fundamental not easy to know its outcome although it has high power to drive the market. For this reason, i suggest studying technical tools. There are more tools and we need good knowledge and application on those that make easy this business. At present, i try to learn everything that is technical and it is giving a good result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Technical and fundamental analysis are two ways to analyze the forex market. Technical analysis looks at price movement (charts) and fundamental looks at economic factors. Let us discuss about these two analysis, which one of them which more powerful in forex trading
    Both are powerful, I don't have any idea as a suggestion to choose which one is best for others, as far as you can use it well so it is profitable so it is the best way for you, I find there are traders who used technical analysis but unprofitable, and also I find there traders who used fundamental but unprofitable too. So I think it depends on how good is your skills and understanding.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    we will require both of technical and basic examination to make great exchanging forex exchanging business. we need to know and find out about the business at first and for that we require key examination. in any case, specialized examination is required for exchanging splendidly in genuine record. without specialized investigation we can't exchange genuine record and can't make benefit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Fundamental and technical analysis are the most important part of trading. Basically i am a technical trader. The thing which i believe that market move following technical trend. If any good news is released then its effect remain in market for 4-8 hours, then market return to its technical trend. In my trading experience i found how much strong the technical analysis is.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    personally i prefer technical analysis because it all about reading the chart,though am not not saying fundamental analysis does not work but it has more risk too it and i find it hard to understand how to read the market based on fundamental analysis. analysis in trading has to do with the one that suite us best while trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    For long term set up (days or weeks)fundamental research is a must. One of the factors not often mentioned is carry financing. That is buying high interest paying currency(like USD) with low paying EUR or CHF). price of high paying must increase because people move money from little(or no)paying interest currencies. Thats why central banks decisions are so important. Fundamentals are like weather reports,technical analysis is like checking thermostat.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed86 View Post
    for 4-8 hours, then market return to its technical trend
    The effects can be much much longer term...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Well when I had studied them I had realise that these are interdependent and these are about very much connected and you have to realise that these are like legs of a chair and without any of the leg the chair cannot stand so you have to do your proper analysis on the basis of all the dimensions that are there.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234