Technical VS Fundamental - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Technical VS Fundamental

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

Technical VS Fundamental

Technical and fundamental analysis are two ways to analyze the forex market. Technical analysis looks at price movement (charts) and fundamental looks at economic factors. Let us discuss about these two analysis, which one of them which more powerful in forex trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    both fundamental analysis and technical are two different ways of looking at the forex market to see what the market is likely to do and what our individual reaction can be to the market but at the end of the day they are both aiming toward the same point that is to have a good and trades that will add positively to our capital, but from my personal knowledge i will not say one is better than the other because if a trader knows and understand how to combine the use of the two, then he will surely have a great edge over another trader who is depending on either of the two, getting the knowledge of the two to me is the best.
    Yup, agree with you here, having an understanding of both is going to get the best results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    both the technical and fundamental are also so important for us. technical gives us good trading point. we can earn more pips if we proper use of technical indicator but i think fundamental is very powerful for a trend. we can catch a trend with fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    both are very imprtant technical and fundamental . and for I am not sure if a trader can succeed with only method of analysis. I think both work hand in hand. Fundamental factors can sometimes affect technical charts, so traders must know the current news and analys it while using technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by soufyane bz View Post
    both are very imprtant technical and fundamental . and for I am not sure if a trader can succeed with only method of analysis. I think both work hand in hand. Fundamental factors can sometimes affect technical charts, so traders must know the current news and analys it while using technical analysis.
    They could be, but with the experience I have about trading. I see that we just have to make the choice on which one we want to make use of when trading. That means when we have decided to make use of fundamental aspect of trading then we have to follow it. Then when we have decided to use the other one then it should be followed alone, the two combination will actually not give good result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    They could be, but with the experience I have about trading. I see that we just have to make the choice on which one we want to make use of when trading. That means when we have decided to make use of fundamental aspect of trading then we have to follow it. Then when we have decided to use the other one then it should be followed alone, the two combination will actually not give good result.
    Some will say that when we combine the two of them when trading then we get more better trading result. But I don't think that will happen. From the little knowledge I have about forex trading I have learned that the forex can be traded any way which we want to trade it. It could be done with the technical approach which really is more simple and better means of trading and it is also profitable too. Because it is more logical.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Some will say that when we combine the two of them when trading then we get more better trading result. But I don't think that will happen. From the little knowledge I have about forex trading I have learned that the forex can be traded any way which we want to trade it. It could be done with the technical approach which really is more simple and better means of trading and it is also profitable too. Because it is more logical.
    I think right here, it is clear to know the one which is more better than the other one, according to my trading knowledge and understanding. I will say that a trader that wants to become successful should follow the technical trading method. Because it is far more simple to be used. Trading with the fundamental is something I can not be sure about because the news acts funny most times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Technical Analysis is more powerful we can analyze movement of price from charts and it gives more benefit then fundamental analysis I use technical analysis it helps more I have research about both of the techniques and found that technical analysis is more helpful it help us for proper trading and help to earn more from trading by using it we can avoid losses

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrit Shafique View Post
    Technical Analysis is more powerful we can analyze movement of price from charts and it gives more benefit then fundamental analysis I use technical analysis it helps more I have research about both of the techniques and found that technical analysis is more helpful it help us for proper trading and help to earn more from trading by using it we can avoid losses
    The technical analysis is effective because we have the ability to make use of the indicators that helps on the way we trade. We learn to plot lines on the chart that will give us good clue on the market movement, so we see, the technical analysis to my best of knowledge goes into details when it comes to getting to know the price movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I try as much as I can not to compare them at all but then again, I know the one I am making use of and I do understand that we can have different views on how they all work. But for me, I it has always been the technical approach trading all through. That has been what has often worked for me, so in a nutshell, we have to put in time to know that which will work as planned for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I try as much as I can not to compare them at all but then again, I know the one I am making use of and I do understand that we can have different views on how they all work. But for me, I it has always been the technical approach trading all through. That has been what has often worked for me, so in a nutshell, we have to put in time to know that which will work as planned for us.
    Knowledge is the key, so if we can be patient and learn on how the market works, we can then determine on what we are to get done in the market. I could be using the fundamental method and another trader could be using the technical method and they be able to to make money, it all depends on the one that works for us more better.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast