Technical VS Fundamental - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Technical VS Fundamental

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

Technical VS Fundamental

Technical and fundamental analysis are two ways to analyze the forex market. Technical analysis looks at price movement (charts) and fundamental looks at economic factors. Let us discuss about these two analysis, which one of them which more powerful in forex trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    I think both are important in his side because technical trading depending upon indicators then fundamental movement depended upon out side reactions like politics and war terrorism So there are main big problem is here when we start trading with technical analysis then fundamental activity disturbing us .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by masterufo View Post
    I think both are important in his side because technical trading depending upon indicators then fundamental movement depended upon out side reactions like politics and war terrorism So there are main big problem is here when we start trading with technical analysis then fundamental activity disturbing us .
    Yeah, but it will not often happened. Politics issue and war or terrorism will not happened everyday. So, we need to use stop loss. Then if it is happened and disturb our trading, then we will not get much losses. Using good risk management in every trade is a must to keep our trading account alive and makes us still earn profit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I think at one time we should use one type of analysis because it is best way to make our trading work easy.here in this field most of traders are technical traders.i also work with technical analysis but some of my friends work with fundamental.in this way we can work with both.i mostly avoid big fundamental events.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    I think at one time we should use one type of analysis because it is best way to make our trading work easy.here in this field most of traders are technical traders.i also work with technical analysis but some of my friends work with fundamental.in this way we can work with both.i mostly avoid big fundamental events.
    Yes, we need one type of trading analysis only. we can choose one of them, technical analysis or fundamental analysis. it is hard to combine them. Mostly if we combine them, then we will confuse to make decisions. We need only technical analysis or fundamental, do not use both of them at the same time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    There are different types of traders available, some wants to trade fr short term purpose where as some thinks to trade for long term purpose, so accordingly they need to check either the technical or fundamental analysis, because positional traders should not panic with small volatile whereas short term traders should use the stop loss at right level to avoid major loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    both fundamental analysis and technical are two different ways of looking at the forex market to see what the market is likely to do and what our individual reaction can be to the market but at the end of the day they are both aiming toward the same point that is to have a good and trades that will add positively to our capital, but from my personal knowledge i will not say one is better than the other because if a trader knows and understand how to combine the use of the two, then he will surely have a great edge over another trader who is depending on either of the two, getting the knowledge of the two to me is the best.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes of cause if you want to be a successful in the forex trading market you have appreciate both of fundamental analysis and technical analysis because you have to check on the indicators and also the news that might affect the trend this is because sometimes the indicators might be indicating a certain trend but after some news are out the market might change the direction

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    technical and fundamental are both very important things to thin of and also use before executing any kind of trade and we shuold make sure that we check the news that are about to be given out and also the available indicators and this will really help you not to enter a trade that might tie off wipe off your account and so we should make sure that we are on the safe side

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah technical and fundamental analysis both have their own impact in the market as a technical trader I like to visit much technical analysis based study in my business but on the other hand I also keep any eye on important fundamental events. For example non farm payroll data came first week of every month and now this is the time when I have to keep watching my charts in the evening with tight stop loss use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    yes the two major ways to analyze the market is the technical and fundamental analysis, technical analysis is a easy and more straight forward option, you only need to study chart and indicators and also consider some factors including few fundamental factors, but fundamental analysis is a bit complex in my own view and need some level of knowledge in economics

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast