Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Technical VS Fundamental

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1

Technical VS Fundamental

Technical and fundamental analysis are two ways to analyze the forex market. Technical analysis looks at price movement (charts) and fundamental looks at economic factors. Let us discuss about these two analysis, which one of them which more powerful in forex trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]yes, they have different ways to analyze the market, one method with read the chart and use some tools / indicators and the others with use the news as their indicators or moment to enter and exit from the market, the concept is almost same, get the right entry point and exit with good results,
    but i see it is very good to combine both of them, they will complete each others where fundamental give us the moment and technical analysis give us entry point and also exit point, so this is my view for this time[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Technical analysis one of the best thing in forex trading according to me. Fundamental analysis is also good but according to me every trader should learn technical analysis in fundamental analysis we just trade with news only but in technical analysis we can trade at any time and on any trading pair....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    es you are right its true that technical analysis is the factor which depend on charts and working on charts I think technical analysis more powerful than fundamental because we can trade any time with technical analysis but with fundamental analysis we just trade on the time of news release.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    es you are right its true that technical analysis is the factor which depend on charts and working on charts I think technical analysis more powerful than fundamental because we can trade any time with technical analysis but with fundamental analysis we just trade on the time of news release.
    well, i like technical analysis also than fundamental, because i dont need to wait until the news released then i can trade. i like to trade anytime i want. then i like and prefer to trade using technical analysis than fundamental analysis. but learn about fundamental still important, then we can avoid high impact news to avoid much losses

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    both the technical and fundamental are also so important for us. technical gives us good trading point. we can earn more pips if we proper use of technical indicator but i think fundamental is very powerful for a trend. we can catch a trend with fundamental analysis. many times market trend is changed for a fundamental news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    technical analyse is the best trading system. Everything here is predetermined you just need to let them run. But in fundamental analyse nothing is predictable. Many news release just last for few seconds and it can't be taken that easily.you need a lot of commutation to take them in your live account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    we are going to need both of trechnical and fundamental analysis to make good trading in forex trading business. we have to know and learn about the business at first and for that we need fundamental analysis. but technical analysis is needed for trading perfectly in real account. without technical analysis we cannot trade in real account and cannot make profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no doubt that technical is better than fundamental because with technical analysis we can see the market conditions on different time frames and so this help us to get good picture about the market and so this will help us to know how to set proper orders and can make good money from trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    there is no doubt that technical is better than fundamental because with technical analysis we can see the market conditions on different time frames and so this help us to get good picture about the market and so this will help us to know how to set proper orders and can make good money from trading
    Yes, i found that technical analysis is more powerful than fundamental analysis. I have spend a few months to learn about both of fundamental and technical analysis to found the best analysis to trade in forex. I found that analyze the market using technical analysis is more profitable than using fundamental analysis. Then i am focus with technical analysis only from now.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast