should we trade many pair or we must focus on one pair ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should we trade many pair or we must focus on one pair ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Lightbulb should we trade many pair or we must focus on one pair ??

in fact focusing when we are trading is so important to improve your profits .so that what is your opinion about trading many pairs in one time ?? or do you prefer to trade with one pair only ??? according to me i prefer to trade with one pair only because i can focus with this pair unlike trading with many pairs .so what do your prefer ??

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me its depend upon your choice it will be good to learn about technical analysis then you will able to do trade in any pair it will help you to find out the best support level as we well as best resistance points so it will be easy for you to determine about your buying and selling order

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    It just depends.But I do suggest the newbies trade with only one pair,which is enough for them.If they just trade many pairs,they can not have so much time and energy to check the information and the trend.Just trade with one pair,they can have more time and energy to check the information,to help me decide the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    i think as a beginners we should only focus on 1 currency pair to know its movement very well,and if we can do better trade on only 1 pair then we can also do trade with other pairs too with the more experience and more knowledge about forex trading business..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    This all depends in the traders level of experience, for a trader with years of experience in the currency market trading on more than one currency pair wouldn't be an issue all he or she needs to do is to focus in the pairs with less uncertainty or pairs that are trending, but for newbies or an amateur its recommended that you focus on a single or two currency pair until such a trader builds his or her knowledge and confidence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    As a newbie we must focus on one pair and maximum two pairs at a time because with limited experience we will not be able to control different pairs at a time and analysis will be a problem and any wrong analysis will make us to loose so it is always better to trade with one or two pair at a time to make consistent and continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it depends to us, and if the traders know how to trade with multi pairs, then it is good, they can take so many chances to collect and maximize their earning , but for them who suitable or comfortable to trade with one pair then we do not push it for trading with multi pairs, because at this business we need to take the safest way
    and of course trade with multi pairs will give us much earning but also as the consequences, we just increase the risk too at the same time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think it is all depends in the traders level of experience, for a trader with years of experience in the currency market trading on more than one currency pair wouldn't be an issue all he or she needs to do is to focus in the pairs with less uncertainty. We should only focus on 1 currency pair to know its movement very well,and if we can do better trade on only 1 pair then we can also do trade with other pairs too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think trading with 1 pair can bring us expected profit if we trade with better skill and knowledge. So, we can continue trade with 1 or 2 chart and EUR/USD can be given first priority considering it's frequent market movement. Trading skill is the greatest factor to get expected profit, so we need to give importance to enhance our trading skill.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    the trader with years of experience in trading the currency market on the currency pair more than one will not be the only problem he or she needs to do is focus on couples with less uncertainty or pairs that are moving.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast