umy story with Expert Advisors

Thread: umy story with Expert Advisors

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

umy story with Expert Advisors

when i was a beginner i was so happy by using this Experts Advisors because i could make some profits and i was not have any information about Forex trading but after one week of trading using an Expert Advisors i had the first margin call and i was so sad .but after this i decided to start learning Forex and i made profits more than using this Expert Advisors so you must not use any Expert Advisor because you may face margin call in any time .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Right from time I've always known that automated trading isn't an assurance of future success in forex trading, because I've always known that the market is dynamic and not static as par how an EA is built,you need yo have in mind that you do what is right when it comes to your trading career, and I belive its in your ability to understand and created a trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i do not trust in expert advisors because most of them are bad and lead to a big loses, also these expert advisors may open many positions and this may make the trader can not be able to manage his account properly and so he will be faced with big loses, so i prefer to trade manually to be able to have all control on my trades and can be able to manage them properly.

Not allowed!