the best time to trade Forex for beginner traders
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the best time to trade Forex for beginner traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

the best time to trade Forex for beginner traders

as we know that you can trade Forex in any time you want .and there is many session that you can trade with . i think if you are a beginner trader you must trade with the London session because you can trade with trends with out any problems and there is many legit break out and also you can predict easily with this session so we can say that London session is the best time to trade Forex or metals .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    you can do trade in any time you want according to me Euro and USD session will be good for you and you can do good trades regarding that period because other period have less movement always but there is a great chance to make profit in Euro and USD session so go for it and enjoy the trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    I am very glad that you posted this question. I have been thinking about starting trading with Forex for quite some time now, but don't know from where to start or how to start. Therefore it would be very helpful for me as well if someone would be generous enough to share some tips and tricks and give some guidelines. Thank You in advance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    i think all sessions are good to trade for beginners,the most important for beginners is to learn forex trading first very well and then work on demo account to make good trading strategy ,so that new traders can do trading in forex market any time they want..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    As beginner trader in the starting have lack of knowledge and experience.They have to wait for the time when they will learn and gain all the knowledge about the Forex market.I think demo account practice is best for every beginner trader to learn and gain knowledge.When they learn all about the Forex then the time will be best time to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The best time to trade Forex for beginners trader best in the beginning of time a trader have small knowledge and experience . and in the First of trader .the trader don't know the business ,and they know rapidly .a beginner trader in the starting lack of knowledge and experience .they have to wait for the time when they will learn and gain all the knowledge about the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is no specific time to trade for anyone in the Forex market. A trader has to be confident that he can trade. For the newbies demo account is the best place to practice their trade. It will help them to learn the trade in better way.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    There are indeed timing when the market would be favourable to trade depending in your trading plan or strategy, for an intra day trader the London and us season can be a favourable time to trade due to the fact that volumes would be high and also risks apertite would increase so its left for you to decide on the right entry points with risk management standards.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    All time are best for trading but i prefer london and us sessions both gives us large number of pips. It needs much practice and hard work in order to earn money from these sessions consistently so hard work is key for every forex trader of the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    When the market movement are found frequent, then we can get better result from trading. So, we need to watch the market on a continuous basis and continue trading with the trend and opportunity. Normally frequent market movement are found in London session. We can take this session as our better trading period.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast