GLORY3 H4 ULTIMATE TRADING SYSTEM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GLORY3 H4 ULTIMATE TRADING SYSTEM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

GLORY3 H4 ULTIMATE TRADING SYSTEM.

Hello dear forum members, I hope you all are doing very well in this great business?
    This is my third thread here in this forum and i want to thank the moderators who have given me this great opportunity to share with you one of my best trading system which i have been using for almost six months and i have been having a very good results from it . The success i have gotten from this wonderful trading system is what is motivating me to post the trading system here because i know that it is going to be very helpful to all traders especially the new traders who are looking for a shoulder to stand upon to make good success from the forex market without losing much money to the forex market.

Now let's get down to the main thing, the name of the trading system is GLORY3 ULTIMATE TRADING SYSTEM, and it is used only on the H4 time frame and nothing else.

Indicator used here are four namely : MOVING AVERAGE 200,
    TRIGGERLINE INDICATOR
    POINT ZERO
    FX_TREND_REVERSAL.

1,TRADING INSTRUCTION: we must wait for the fx_trend _reversal (the painted part) to be touched be touched because that is the key resistance or support level.

2,The point zero arrow indicator must appear and stay before an entry is made. (it does not repaint,)

3,If the market price is above the 200 ema, Black color) then it is a sell market,

4,If the market price is above the 200 ema, then it is a buy market.

5, Finally, the white trend line which is manually drawn must be crossed and the price sitting on it as the support or the resistance before the trigger is finally pulled.

6, My stop loss is always at the tail end of the point zero arrow and must not be more 50 pips, and my TP is always between 80-100 pips .

I am going to use the GBPJPY, EURJPY, and GOLD. as my example and will continue to update my thread.

glory3(1).jpg

glory3(3).jpg

glory3(3).jpg

I will start to trade them from next week.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the trading system looks a good depends on good indicators and moving average 200 is one of these good indicators and so this can make trading is good and profitable, wit this system the trader can determine the trend and also the determine the proper trading positions and so he can make good trading that will lead to making of good profits

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    This is a very beautiful trading system
    am i am really in love with it. The indicators used here are not common and they are expertly combined to some god trade. But like you have said, we are all waiting to see more update on the trades you have attached here just to see how you are going to trade them for learning and if they really worked out, then i will also make use of it on the demo account to test it out as well. This is a job well done sir.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    This is a very beautiful trading system
    am i am really in love with it. The indicators used here are not common and they are expertly combined to some god trade. But like you have said, we are all waiting to see more update on the trades you have attached here just to see how you are going to trade them for learning and if they really worked out, then i will also make use of it on the demo account to test it out as well. This is a job well done sir.
    [lang=ar]Indicators can not be relied upon alone in another trading session. You have to learn the technical analysis first and rely on it to enter the deals is the one that can bring you success, either indicators are only tools come at the end of the loss.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by elmadry View Post
    [lang=ar]Indicators can not be relied upon alone in another trading session. You have to learn the technical analysis first and rely on it to enter the deals is the one that can bring you success, either indicators are only tools come at the end of the loss.[/lang]
    It is very true that indicators alone can not and should never alone be relied upon in the forex market and that is just the basic truth, but the truth is that they do have a lot of advantages that we can gain and use to make some positive trades here as traders just like the one that we have here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trading system looks a good depends on good indicators and moving average 200 is one of these good indicators and so this can make trading is good and profitable, wit this system the trader can determine the trend and also the determine the proper trading positions and so he can make good trading that will lead to making of good profits
    the strategy will be good, if we already understand the characteristics of the strategy that we use in trading, so we can manage everything that happens in trading, the arrangement of money is risking good and right, and we get the maximum profit with minimal loss , 200 moving average, is an indicator commonly used by traders in the world, novice traders and professional traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    the arrangement of money is risking good and right, and we get the maximum profit with minimal loss , 200 moving average, is an indicator commonly used by traders in the world, novice traders and professional traders.
    one thing you are doing right that you are accepting the loss but the other thing moving average, 200ma is not commonly using setting actually because this can be used for huge time frame, so we need to make sure one thing if we want to earn then our system should be competiable to the settings, if we want to do scalping then time frame indicators all thing really matter

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The Glory3 trading system is really based on the use of the resistance and support levels if you study it very well. Despite the use of some indicators which are some kind of compliment, but the main trading aspect of the system is based on the importance of the resistance and support levels.It is a very simple trading system but a lot of patience and carefulness is needed for anyone who have the desire to trade this system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    The Glory3 trading system is really based on the use of the resistance and support levels if you study it very well. Despite the use of some indicators which are some kind of compliment, but the main trading aspect of the system is based on the importance of the resistance and support levels.It is a very simple trading system but a lot of patience and carefulness is needed for anyone who have the desire to trade this system.

you are welcome my dear. Thank you for your participation here .the Explanation and information . I am interested in using the supports and resistors and its one of the most successful ways I think that it gives a positive result, especially a time frame of one hour or more, but I did not try to use this indicator with it before and it may be a chance to experience. Yes, I will try this soon, but is the time frame of 15 suitable?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    yes i see on your chart this systen is depend on support and resistance areas signal to make an entry and you are right need a patience to trade with support and resistance levels if we use medium time frame and big time frame but we can applied in small time frame but only for a small target and i think that is suit for scalping.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast