Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 195

Thread: Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools

  1. #1
    Registered user Adhora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    78
    Promo (¢)
    510
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

    Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools

    Everybody want to get success in forex but success here is not so easy.we need good confirmation for opening our trade.many trader use many technique for finding his point.such as Support resistance , Trend line , Indicators, Candleisticks confirmation ,Fibonacci etc.If we can mix all the tools for open our entry then our entry will be more possibility to win.My strategy is that to use many tools to open an entry.In bellow i give the way of this trading method.

    1.Find a trade and its swing point.
    2.Then draw a key Support-Resistance.
    3.Draw trendline on the your target trading point.
    4.Draw fibonacci and consider only 50.0 or 61.8 level for opening entry.
    6.U can use moving average fro more confirmation.
    7.Al last find bullish or bearish price action on the key level for open your entry.
    8.Do not open your trade Without stop loss and take profit.

    If u can consider this method your entry will more possibility of success.do not open trade without good confirmation.when all the tools give u confirmation then you can trade here.I use this method most of time.but all time u can not get all confirmation at a time but when u get it then u can hope 1:3 , 1:4 , or more than 1:5 in this way.we do not need to trade all time if we get such good confirmation only this way we can manage huge green pips.

    There is a real chart example from Gpb/Aud pair in bellow given

    kpl trading.jpg

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Fantastic, I love the way you have explained about this trading style friend nice work. Moving average, trend line, fibonacci, candlesticks these are very important tools for a trader in forex, I am also using moving average indicator for my analysis, trend line too is my important for my analysis. This is a all in one package, I can see that price action is also involved in it. 1:3, 1:4, 1;5 means risk and reward friend?

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Good thread creator so you are talking about five confirmations total? Personally I don't use that much confirmations but there is no doubt in that they are important for our trading, I am support and resistance based trader so personally I feel that support and resistance and moving average indicator enough for me to make a good analysis, candlesticks are also my part but I am not using fibo, trend line etc.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Good thread creator so you are talking about five confirmations total? Personally I don't use that much confirmations but there is no doubt in that they are important for our trading, I am support and resistance based trader so personally I feel that support and resistance and moving average indicator enough for me to make a good analysis, candlesticks are also my part but I am not using fibo, trend line etc.
    i can not use that much too, it can make traders to be making the mistakes which are not necessary in tehir trading career. it is better to use the two for confirmation, and it most the trader can use the 3 different strategies to do this and make their money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Oh no, this is a long trading strategy, it has almost everything I have in my trading techniques, and I hope this will not form a confusing trading system, because it is hard for traders to use all of them in a place. But if you could really use it as you have proposed here, then, you are better-of in making good income with them.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Oh no, this is a long trading strategy, it has almost everything I have in my trading techniques, and I hope this will not form a confusing trading system, because it is hard for traders to use all of them in a place. But if you could really use it as you have proposed here, then, you are better-of in making good income with them.
    Of course sir that's important to know that what is simple for us, but its also good to know that if system is making money for us then why not, we should follow the same one in our business. Personally I am also applying a simple trading system in my trades, Confusing trading system or complex trading system could be harder to understand especially for newbies.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Of course sir that's important to know that what is simple for us, but its also good to know that if system is making money for us then why not, we should follow the same one in our business. Personally I am also applying a simple trading system in my trades, Confusing trading system or complex trading system could be harder to understand especially for newbies.
    traders can be working with anything that is simple for them, and it will get them the money they want., the sue of good skills to trade has to be simple too and have the full power that is getting traders the success as they can be using it to make money more.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    167
    Promo (¢)
    -675
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Obviously friend that is vital that you understand that what's uncomplicated for individuals, nevertheless it is furthermore excellent to find out that if program will be earning profits for individuals subsequently why not, we should adhere to identical a single within our small business. Professionally We are furthermore utilizing an effective dealing program in my deals, Complicated dealing program or complex dealing program may be trickier to be aware of especially for newcomers.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Oh no, this is a long trading strategy, it has almost everything I have in my trading techniques, and I hope this will not form a confusing trading system, because it is hard for traders to use all of them in a place. But if you could really use it as you have proposed here, then, you are better-of in making good income with them.
    it is bad for traders to be working with strategy which has everything in combination, that can not make traders to have the strong decision and view of working in the forex business. that can be affecting traders when the care is not taken by traders too.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is bad for traders to be working with strategy which has everything in combination, that can not make traders to have the strong decision and view of working in the forex business. that can be affecting traders when the care is not taken by traders too.
    Actually its depend upon understanding and your experience, some people are making money in forex even their system is so much confused to learn, they have so many indicator's on chart, and they have to a lot of combinations on chart, I believe that forex trading also required a good management and planning, strategy is just buy and sell in the market.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •