Automatic Trend lines Version 2. - Page 5
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Automatic Trend Lines Version 2 is a new version of Automatic Trend lines indicator. Its same like the old one but the new version will give you much accurate idea about the market trend. You don't have to draw trend lines manually now, this indicator will automatically draw the trend lines for you friends. Its drawing trend lines accurately on the chart.

How it Works?

Time frame: You can use it on Any time frame.( But for the better market trend idea you can use it on H4, daily chart, and on weekly chart).

The function fo this indicator is same like the old automatic trend lines version, Green trend line is the bullish market , and on the other hand Rend line is a downtrend or bearish market. But Its a new version and hope you all will enjoy this same like the old version one.

Attachment 12223

Attachment 12224

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to work of the testing on running of above indy system with the layer as those shown on drawing of lines with the different shift on returns with the chance of entering position.
    with the confirmation of different indy those should helps as trader managed the better on appealing with the deeper appreciation , on working with the above strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that it is a very good system which depends on the trends on the trading . the trend I respect too mush . I think that the trends means to express the very strong market which may be very good even at the time of the news , and regarding the h4 time frame is a very good time frame which marked by consistence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the decision is to work of the chance on drawing of the barre of lines with the candlestick chart on movesment to gives of further with the confirmation on referring use with the options to calls of the market.
    as the different focus on view as running of above strategy should had with the customs on traders preference to work of the manage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the decision on applying use of the indy should works as having of the supports on lines to gives of entry points to open new position and closing with the helps on returns with the drawing of barring lines of the extreme price of candlestick to gains of good target pips with the trading.
    untitled.jpg

will update posts to show returns of work.

the indy gives of below returns as forcing to close the running order with the trading
    gained 20 pips with the USDCHF on running the trend lines indy for tonight USA session of profiles.
    e.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 08-05-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that it is a very good system which depends on the trends on the trading . the trend I respect too mush . I think that the trends means to express the very strong market which may be very good even at the time of the news , and regarding the h4 time frame is a very good time frame which marked by consistence.
    yes, this system of trend is good to make money for traders. i have the many use of the trend strategy which makes money for me. i have the ones which is automatic like this one on this thread. they will make the work of traders to be easy and trade with the strategy of the trendline.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by salmonfx View Post
    i used to see one with the work of the better comparing with the other similar trend line system.
    this one draws of too many lines with the layer, that more trader to spends of the wider on scopes to work of the focus on referring strategics on appealing sequence with the timelines/array shifts on projection.
    You can do trade with simple trend line use for one time, otherwise if you want to go for bigger analysis then you can use a lot of trend lines on your chart so that you can get wider idea about the market trend, I have a good experience of trend line use so I a not using this indicator right now, but for a newbie it would be a good think to start with automatic trend lines indicator, its a very good thread shared by khimi234.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, this system of trend is good to make money for traders. i have the many use of the trend strategy which makes money for me. i have the ones which is automatic like this one on this thread. they will make the work of traders to be easy and trade with the strategy of the trendline.
    The strategy of trend line is beneficial and there is no doubt in that all trend following trading styles are money maker's for the traders. Right now I have also a trend following based trading system and I am making money from it consistently. I have seen a lot of positive views about trend following trading strategies in this forum so yeah that's true that we can adopt trend following trading system in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    The strategy of trend line is beneficial and there is no doubt in that all trend following trading styles are money maker's for the traders. Right now I have also a trend following based trading system and I am making money from it consistently. I have seen a lot of positive views about trend following trading strategies in this forum so yeah that's true that we can adopt trend following trading system in forex.
    i know this strategy of trendline, it is famous now in the forex business, it can give much money to traders who knows it. the use of this is a trend finder and it will find the trend with its simple breakout trading strategy which traders will use in the simple way and use in making the money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes sir, I am not new to the trading of the trend-line system, they are very good and professional in giving the trader a qualitative trading analysis and this would yield a good result if the trader do not made mistakes. Also, I make sure that I use it to follow a long lasting trend of the market, and i do this with a strong management as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    You can do trade with simple trend line use for one time, otherwise if you want to go for bigger analysis then you can use a lot of trend lines on your chart so that you can get wider idea about the market trend, I have a good experience of trend line use so I a not using this indicator right now, but for a newbie it would be a good think to start with automatic trend lines indicator, its a very good thread shared by khimi234.
    i do not know this more trendline, it is good for traders not to complicate issues in his trading. I believe in drawing my trendline with the recent highs and lows in the forex business, and i will make my simple trading analysis through that, i will not comprise my this rule.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast