Automatic Trend lines Version 2. - Page 4
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Automatic Trend Lines Version 2 is a new version of Automatic Trend lines indicator. Its same like the old one but the new version will give you much accurate idea about the market trend. You don't have to draw trend lines manually now, this indicator will automatically draw the trend lines for you friends. Its drawing trend lines accurately on the chart.

How it Works?

Time frame: You can use it on Any time frame.( But for the better market trend idea you can use it on H4, daily chart, and on weekly chart).

The function fo this indicator is same like the old automatic trend lines version, Green trend line is the bullish market , and on the other hand Rend line is a downtrend or bearish market. But Its a new version and hope you all will enjoy this same like the old version one.

Attachment 12223

Attachment 12224

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not understand it yet, because what I got from the last post you posted that I replied upon is the same you repeat. May be I do not understand it with the way you are saying it. But to me, I still maintain my point, the both terns are good, but it is even better for traders to use long term for a low amount of money.
    Its very simple and clean to understand friend, according to hukam most of trader's would not be satisfy if they have to do trade with long term trading with $10 investment, most of them will follow short term trading and I am also agree with him because in long term trading our stop loss will be around to 170 to 200 pips but in short term trading we can do scalping and convert $10 in $30 profit with low stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Its very simple and clean to understand friend, according to hukam most of trader's would not be satisfy if they have to do trade with long term trading with $10 investment, most of them will follow short term trading and I am also agree with him because in long term trading our stop loss will be around to 170 to 200 pips but in short term trading we can do scalping and convert $10 in $30 profit with low stop loss.
    Novice trader's mostly follow this and its a very common example in front of us. If you will give $10 to any new trader and will try to find out that what novice trader's want then you will able to know that they want to go with short term trading. Only a few novice trader's would decide to do trade with long term time frame's if they have $10 investment in their trading account. Mostly of novice trader's attract to short term trading rather than long term.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Its very simple and clean to understand friend, according to hukam most of trader's would not be satisfy if they have to do trade with long term trading with $10 investment
    I do not think so. Any amount can trade the long term for the trader, it is the lot size that would be different. And of course, $10, is not that small to the extent that it can not open up to 0.03lot size, this means that it would depend on the of the trader on this. And to my own understanding of this trend-line version 2, it is better to stay longer in its trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Novice trader's mostly follow this and its a very common example in front of us. If you will give $10 to any new trader and will try to find out that what novice trader's want then you will able to know that they want to go with short term trading. Only a few novice trader's would decide to do trade with long term time frame's if they have $10 investment in their trading account. Mostly of novice trader's attract to short term trading rather than long term.
    I can not say the trader who is working this out is a novice, trading with automated system like this can make more money out of it. It gets to how you use it my friend. It is not always the way the indicator which is faulty, i know it and i make use of it and it works well for me, it can not be called bad to me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I can not say the trader who is working this out is a novice, trading with automated system like this can make more money out of it. It gets to how you use it my friend. It is not always the way the indicator which is faulty, i know it and i make use of it and it works well for me, it can not be called bad to me.
    Friend I think you posted this post in hurry, forex learner explaining about the trading time frame selection to convert $10 into big money. He is not talking about automatic trend lines, Please post carefully next time in your posts. Regarding indicator's I am satisfy with your answer all of them are not faulty, depend upon trader's how they utilize their indicator's with their analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    this one works of the better comparing with the first one as drawing of too many single lines along with the chance by the deliverance as focusing only with the scopes on sequence with the analytics on referring the better precision with the finale of options by the returns.
    untitled.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Automatic trendline strategy should be able to make the good profit for traders.The automatic trendline strategy gives the traders knowledge when they are following the trend.They have knowledge of the trend and the reversal at that time when it mostly possible to happen.The traders need automatic trading with the trendline usage.They can make good trades and following good market trend.They can make the good management too with trendline.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Sir, I do not criticize the system of any trader, all trading systems can make money when the trader know how to use it well and make the money through it. So, for the comment you make, it is the choice of the trader to trade with long term or short term, what matters is their trust, use and believe in the trading system they adopt to use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i used to see one with the work of the better comparing with the other similar trend line system.
    this one draws of too many lines with the layer, that more trader to spends of the wider on scopes to work of the focus on referring strategics on appealing sequence with the timelines/array shifts on projection.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Thanks Khimi, to share this indicator.

To check my new blast idea, I am looking for the channels indicator or trend-lines indicator, I'll try and do some tests based on my idea, and will download the indicator soon.

Actually, trading with the trendlines is a beneficial way, because you don't need to learn much here but sure, trendlines with these kind of indicators will mostly guide to false levels. It is best to use some of our discretion to confirm whether the information from the indicator is good or not. No doubt that even with discretionary trading, we will have losing trades but the profitable trades will far exceed them ONLY IF YOU ARE PROFITABLE. If not, then do enough practice before jumping in live trading.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast