Automatic Trend lines Version 2. - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 249

Thread: Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

    Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

    Automatic Trend Lines Version 2 is a new version of Automatic Trend lines indicator. Its same like the old one but the new version will give you much accurate idea about the market trend. You don't have to draw trend lines manually now, this indicator will automatically draw the trend lines for you friends. Its drawing trend lines accurately on the chart.

    How it Works?

    Time frame: You can use it on Any time frame.( But for the better market trend idea you can use it on H4, daily chart, and on weekly chart).

    The function fo this indicator is same like the old automatic trend lines version, Green trend line is the bullish market , and on the other hand Rend line is a downtrend or bearish market. But Its a new version and hope you all will enjoy this same like the old version one.

    Attachment 12223

    Attachment 12224

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well sir, you are very correct. But it is not necessary we are starting with hue capital. Because of the equity you have said, so many would have mistaken it with having big money, No, it is not. All I believe is how the trader is planning to make the money within a time frame, it might be month, it might be year. And definitely, the trader would get things right. Equity should be planned with good management to cater for the right plan.
    But sir personally I can't do trade with lot amount of equity in long term time frame. For example if there is is only $10 in my trading account then I don't do trade with any long term chart time frame. Because I feel it much hard to do trade with $10 in long term chart. But on the other hand in scalping technique we can do trade with $10.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    But sir personally I can't do trade with lot amount of equity in long term time frame. For example if there is is only $10 in my trading account then I don't do trade with any long term chart time frame. Because I feel it much hard to do trade with $10 in long term chart. But on the other hand in scalping technique we can do trade with $10.
    I do not think you get it right, but if that is what is working for you, then continue doing it. I believe so much in long term trading with some reasons, and any amount could do that for the trader. Even the $10 could well be turned to $30 with long term trading, that depends on you though. If I may ask, what lot do you use in scalping $10?

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,561
    Promo (¢)
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that the trading using the trend line may be very simple and easy once we knew the suitable time frames which we may be able to think of the suitable events . but we may not use the trend strategy when time of the news n so the news may have a different strategies and the trend line an be tested

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not think you get it right, but if that is what is working for you, then continue doing it. I believe so much in long term trading with some reasons, and any amount could do that for the trader. Even the $10 could well be turned to $30 with long term trading, that depends on you though. If I may ask, what lot do you use in scalping $10?
    Yeah some trader's don't able to understand long term trading properly. For them long term trading is not good because they don't have big money in their account, lol I am not agree with it because in long term goal we could make money even 0.01 lot size too. And as you are saying that we can convert our $10 into $30 too.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes and those also to defines the use of the further as occupying the signal inauguraton as working with the helps of the ea system on referring options with the better on precision. that those gives i guess the good worth as to try with the practice on running with the live test plan.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah some trader's don't able to understand long term trading properly. For them long term trading is not good because they don't have big money in their account, lol I am not agree with it because in long term goal we could make money even 0.01 lot size too. And as you are saying that we can convert our $10 into $30 too.
    Yes dear if we have a good patience then for sure we can covert our $10 into $30. But I think only a few trader's will try to do that because nobody want to wait for a very long time and nobody want to do trade with $10 in long term market. I think for all newbies it could be a good step for learning. But if anybody thinking that we can't do trade with long term with small investment then they are thinking very wrong.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes dear if we have a good patience then for sure we can covert our $10 into $30. But I think only a few trader's will try to do that because nobody want to wait for a very long time and nobody want to do trade with $10 in long term market. I think for all newbies it could be a good step for learning. But if anybody thinking that we can't do trade with long term with small investment then they are thinking very wrong.
    Well, it depends on the plans of the trader, do not say that nobody wants to convert 10$ to 30$ with long term, it is very possible. Imagine the trader wit good trading system using 0.05lot with the 10$, and find the right support and resistance to trade with, and use a leverage of 1:1000. Such traders might trade long term to capture 300pips in that setup, he could even use just 0.03lots with leverage of 1:500, and be will get 900% in a trade. Or is it not possible? If you say so, I will tell you that I had gotten a similar result before, but mine was just 268pips.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it depends on the plans of the trader, do not say that nobody wants to convert 10$ to 30$ with long term, it is very possible. Imagine the trader wit good trading system using 0.05lot with the 10$, and find the right support and resistance to trade with, and use a leverage of 1:1000. Such traders might trade long term to capture 300pips in that setup, he could even use just 0.03lots with leverage of 1:500, and be will get 900% in a trade. Or is it not possible? If you say so, I will tell you that I had gotten a similar result before, but mine was just 268pips.
    Sir you are not getting my point I think I am saying that there are only a few trader's who want to do trade with $10 in long term time frames. Most of trader's do trade with $10 in short term time frames, and yes its possible to convert our $10 to $30 in the market if we have a good patience of holding our trade's. Hope you will understand that now mate

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Sir you are not getting my point I think I am saying that there are only a few trader's who want to do trade with $10 in long term time frames. Most of trader's do trade with $10 in short term time frames, and yes its possible to convert our $10 to $30 in the market if we have a good patience of holding our trade's. Hope you will understand that now mate
    Well, I do not understand it yet, because what I got from the last post you posted that I replied upon is the same you repeat. May be I do not understand it with the way you are saying it. But to me, I still maintain my point, the both terns are good, but it is even better for traders to use long term for a low amount of money.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    238
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    this is really cool indicator.trend line is the most important tool in forex market and it works really well.i like trend line and channel tool a lot but the problem is most of the time my draw is not appropriate.that is why in past i use a automatic trend line indicator but that was really bad because that indicator repaint a lot.if your indicator not repaint then it will be great for me and i really like to use it.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •