Automatic Trend lines Version 2. - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Automatic Trend Lines Version 2 is a new version of Automatic Trend lines indicator. Its same like the old one but the new version will give you much accurate idea about the market trend. You don't have to draw trend lines manually now, this indicator will automatically draw the trend lines for you friends. Its drawing trend lines accurately on the chart.

How it Works?

Time frame: You can use it on Any time frame.( But for the better market trend idea you can use it on H4, daily chart, and on weekly chart).

The function fo this indicator is same like the old automatic trend lines version, Green trend line is the bullish market , and on the other hand Rend line is a downtrend or bearish market. But Its a new version and hope you all will enjoy this same like the old version one.

Attachment 12223

Attachment 12224

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate trend lines use is beneficial in all type of time frames. But if you need a good idea about the real market trend then I will suggest you to follow daily chart and weekly chart time frame. In short term time frames you can get some false trend signals too but in long term charts you will get best and accurate points
    I see trendline to be next generation trading system of traders. By next generations, there will be more formulations and trading upgrades on this. The chart you pick is good for the ones which do not want to risk too much, the ones which will not trade short term, as the daily/weekly can be very long to work with in trendline systems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the automated trend lines should helps of the trader on referring of the current trends with the running chart by the market as to defines of more with the decision on qualifying of the customs on series with the arrange on analyzing of the good ones with the decision as to focusing of the better objection on spending of the ones with the ranging on terms as to refer of the finale on options as to had of the different confirmation with the use on returns of the signals by the different time frames on arrange with the evaluation/analytics.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes the automated trend lines should helps of the trader on referring of the current trends with the running chart by the market as to defines of more with the decision on qualifying of the customs on series with the arrange on analyzing of the good ones with the decision as to focusing of the better objection on spending of the ones with the ranging on terms as to refer of the finale on options as to had of the different confirmation with the use on returns of the signals by the different time frames on arrange with the evaluation/analytics.
    The current trend is what i use it for, except it lags in this, and once it can determine the trend for me, it makes the long term forward trading in it. I ma using it for 2 years by now, it is not a regret for me in was some traders are talking about it. I only see this new version to be different from the ones i have used before.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The current trend is what i use it for, except it lags in this, and once it can determine the trend for me, it makes the long term forward trading in it. I ma using it for 2 years by now, it is not a regret for me in was some traders are talking about it. I only see this new version to be different from the ones i have used before.
    I love using the trend-line too. It is good to prepare yourself well for this, the older version are still very actual than this one, because I have seen that they do not point into the same line, this pointing of this new version has claimed is very long term, it might leave the recent low to pick from one of the oldest one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate trend lines use is beneficial in all type of time frames. But if you need a good idea about the real market trend then I will suggest you to follow daily chart and weekly chart time frame. In short term time frames you can get some false trend signals too but in long term charts you will get best and accurate points
    Yes long term trading is good but for that we need a good amount of equity in our account. So all trader's can't mange their trade's in those long term charts. But you are correct that long term charts give us more accurate signals and there is a no confusion to read long term time frames chart. I think you have a better experience of long term market so you know better than me buddy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    different drawing with the trendlines as those to had with the basics on customs with the traders preference on defining of the use with the strategy on referring challenge as capturing of the future trend with the arrange; those works on delivering of the good chance with the returns as trader to work of more with the occupation of the different system on confirming of position.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes long term trading is good but for that we need a good amount of equity in our account. So all trader's can't mange their trade's in those long term charts. But you are correct that long term charts give us more accurate signals and there is a no confusion to read long term time frames chart. I think you have a better experience of long term market so you know better than me buddy.
    Well sir, you are very correct. But it is not necessary we are starting with hue capital. Because of the equity you have said, so many would have mistaken it with having big money, No, it is not. All I believe is how the trader is planning to make the money within a time frame, it might be month, it might be year. And definitely, the trader would get things right. Equity should be planned with good management to cater for the right plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]it is so good tyo use the trend in the trading but it is also so important to use the time fames . for the trend in tehe h4 times frame of course differs from the trend found daily . and of course that ione found in the h1 time farme . so it is important to trade all the times frames[/lang]
    the similar ones as indy draws of the divergence lines between two extreme of points with the candlestick or chart movesment on moderation. but not this one of indy i guess those are about the windows indy to draws with the extra layers. as to refer of the same that is to work on capturing the use with the chance on arranging projection with the support on qualification.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    The long term valuable trading is what I first thought about when I saw this system. Because the way it is picking its points, it is not for the short term trading at all. And one thing that is important is that, traders should try to learn its works first. If it is such that will allow your management, then use it, if not, do not use it. This is because I see more pips management for this in the risk side.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the good confidence as trader to had of the basics on technical experience on referring the use with the signals with the return on good decision as working of the trend line strategy; to earns of the good precise with the distinct on point with the differences as quoting the points on initials to calls of the good entries with the new position by the market.
    should those to work only as drawing of the linear lines on defining of options by the 1 pip of differences between the lines?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast