Automatic Trend lines Version 2. - Page 11
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

Automatic Trend Lines Version 2 is a new version of Automatic Trend lines indicator. Its same like the old one but the new version will give you much accurate idea about the market trend. You don't have to draw trend lines manually now, this indicator will automatically draw the trend lines for you friends. Its drawing trend lines accurately on the chart.

How it Works?

Time frame: You can use it on Any time frame.( But for the better market trend idea you can use it on H4, daily chart, and on weekly chart).

The function fo this indicator is same like the old automatic trend lines version, Green trend line is the bullish market , and on the other hand Rend line is a downtrend or bearish market. But Its a new version and hope you all will enjoy this same like the old version one.

Attachment 12223

Attachment 12224

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Your two trend lines indicator is very good and important because its show us not only trend line but also show us the levels of resistance and support of market. These trend line help us to do a good trade on time with proper stop loss. I think your system is very cool I must try it in my trading. I say t hank you to you for this good sharing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    I used already this trend line in my chart but its not effective because wherever market breakout its levels then its show on the top of price when market break that level then its disappear and gain show next high price level. So these type trend lines are not effective for use in trading because they cannot bring money for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    I used already this trend line in my chart but its not effective because wherever market breakout its levels then its show on the top of price when market break that level then its disappear and gain show next high price level. So these type trend lines are not effective for use in trading because they cannot bring money for us.
    there are some factors should be known and understood by traders, this method is only the way to make approach into the market and so we get the point to see the market situations, but so good if we use this methods at higher time frames and also give attention for another aspects which is helpful to validate our analysis, and based on technical analysis, follow the trend and also the support resistance are the basic to understand the market characteristic and follow it, but of course, there are many thing which give the impact and effect the market movements, and why, we have to trade carefully

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    automatic trend line will be good for the traders that do not know how to draw the trend and so they can use this indicator for trading and determination of the trend line, the trader needs to know how to draw the trend line himself as this is better for the trader because sometimes the indicators of trend line line repaint itself with changing of the market movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    made us of this when I was new in the business just to know how to draw the trend lines and support and resistance lines when the strategy is working for traders, they can make their money with it and immediately when the trader sees the breakout they take the position.it is always the same with the one I draw on my own, and the same system applies to its trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by morshed naim View Post
    made us of this when I was new in the business just to know how to draw the trend lines and support and resistance lines when the strategy is working for traders, they can make their money with it and immediately when the trader sees the breakout they take the position.it is always the same with the one I draw on my own, and the same system applies to its trading.
    Of course, the basis is fir traders to learn how to draw the trend-line, and the rest will just be a work over for the trader. But traders have to be careful on the way they will be working with dreaming of the trend-line, because traders are often making mistakes on this purpose, and we will have to be careful in making sure that we apply a good management with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Nothing there which 100% assure us about the price direction. Draw trend line policy is the minor trading policy. We need to have different type of trading strategy and before placing our order need for analysis the market good observing all price movement factories. Technology is developing daily, so, about everything we get free of cost with our trading terminal. But real things, the majority of us are still failing to make easy our trade using all techniques and technology.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    This sound like a good system as the trend is the good which to indicate where the profits would go, however, this indicator seems about two years old. Is there any update on this one or does it still work on today conditions. Is anyone work with this indicator? Does it still work?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is so cracked the use of trend within the trading however it's also so vital to use the time frames. For the trend H4 times frame of path differs from the Trend found D1. And of course that is determined within the H1 time frame. So it is important to trade with all time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badshah View Post
    It is so cracked the use of trend within the trading however it's also so vital to use the time frames. For the trend H4 times frame of path differs from the Trend found D1. And of course that is determined within the H1 time frame. So it is important to trade with all time frames.
    yes, the movement of the market in each time frame is different, in using trendline must be in accordance with the trader's own type, if trader with short time type, then trader must use trendline at time frame H1, open and close at H1, if trader with medium time type , it must use the trendline startegy on H4, and also for trader with long time type, trader must be trading and use trendline strategy at Dayli.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast