Automatic Trend lines Version 2.
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 223

Thread: Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

    Automatic Trend lines Version 2.

    Automatic Trend Lines Version 2 is a new version of Automatic Trend lines indicator. Its same like the old one but the new version will give you much accurate idea about the market trend. You don't have to draw trend lines manually now, this indicator will automatically draw the trend lines for you friends. Its drawing trend lines accurately on the chart.

    How it Works?

    Time frame: You can use it on Any time frame.( But for the better market trend idea you can use it on H4, daily chart, and on weekly chart).

    The function fo this indicator is same like the old automatic trend lines version, Green trend line is the bullish market , and on the other hand Rend line is a downtrend or bearish market. But Its a new version and hope you all will enjoy this same like the old version one.

    Automatic Trend line version 2.JPG

    Automatic trend lines second.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a very good research you have done, and I can see some little difference between this and the old one. This one has a long line, while the old one has a short line, but I can see that this one does not touch the candles very well, yet the lines were draw, have you noticed that? I just tested it on 3 pairs now, they work on the short time frame.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i have a question , how if the trend line at H4 and H1 are opposite each others ? or do they always show a same direction ? what H4 is needed by us to follow ? at this side, trend line is very important for us as the guide to determine the position and because my basic is scalping, but i pay attention for all time frames and especially the higher to see the true trend,[/lang]

    ( i got the problem with my browsing , can not click the thumbnails please give me a solution )

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am back on my review on this system. I would say that it is good for trading, but it is mostly built on the long term trading approaches. Unlike the old version of this trading system, it is pointing to its low on the lowest or highest possible bottoms and tops respectively in the market. So, if a trader wants to enjoy it, short scalping is never an option, unlike the old one that was built for both scalping and long term trading system.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i have a question , how if the trend line at H4 and H1 are opposite each others ? or do they always show a same direction ? what H4 is needed by us to follow ? at this side, trend line is very important for us as the guide to determine the position and because my basic is scalping, but i pay attention for all time frames and especially the higher to see the true trend,[/lang]

    ( i got the problem with my browsing , can not click the thumbnails please give me a solution )
    Buddy you should use this in long term time frames, because short term time frames will give you bad signals some time, You are talking about a real market trend and that you can find only in long term time frames like Daily chart, You can use H4 time frame too. I am also doing scalping like you but I am using only moving average for that

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Buddy you should use this in long term time frames, because short term time frames will give you bad signals some time, You are talking about a real market trend and that you can find only in long term time frames like Daily chart, You can use H4 time frame too. I am also doing scalping like you but I am using only moving average for that
    Although this trend-line system could work for nay time frames of your choice, because it would always find the trend-line based on the candlestick parameters it finds. This is a great part of the market most importantly if the trader can monitor it on the lower time frame. But as you have said I am using it on larger time frame, and long term trading is mostly advised.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Although this trend-line system could work for nay time frames of your choice, because it would always find the trend-line based on the candlestick parameters it finds. This is a great part of the market most importantly if the trader can monitor it on the lower time frame. But as you have said I am using it on larger time frame, and long term trading is mostly advised.
    Yeah short term trend signals are only for short term goal but if we need a powerful trend direction then we have to switch to long term time frames. There are many other ways to find a trend a trader should have a good sense that how he have to do do trade in short term and a long term market trend. I like to check all time frames to better response

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I am back on my review on this system. I would say that it is good for trading, but it is mostly built on the long term trading approaches. Unlike the old version of this trading system, it is pointing to its low on the lowest or highest possible bottoms and tops respectively in the market. So, if a trader wants to enjoy it, short scalping is never an option, unlike the old one that was built for both scalping and long term trading system.
    Good indicator you have put here, it is for only long term trading as i have seen it. This is different from the trend-line i have seen before on this thread that is automatic trendline, it may be from different programmer. This one shows its line display from the lowest or the highest of the chart to display the trendline point, it can be true, but it might be lag too.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,066
    Promo (¢)
    1,672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]it is so good tyo use the trend in the trading but it is also so important to use the time fames . for the trend in tehe h4 times frame of course differs from the trend found daily . and of course that ione found in the h1 time farme . so it is important to trade all the times frames[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]it is so good tyo use the trend in the trading but it is also so important to use the time fames . for the trend in tehe h4 times frame of course differs from the trend found daily . and of course that ione found in the h1 time farme . so it is important to trade all the times frames[/lang]
    Yes mate trend lines use is beneficial in all type of time frames. But if you need a good idea about the real market trend then I will suggest you to follow daily chart and weekly chart time frame. In short term time frames you can get some false trend signals too but in long term charts you will get best and accurate points

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •