the type of Forex broker ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the type of Forex broker ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

the type of Forex broker ??

we know that there is three types of brokers Market Maker , STP and ECN broker . i think if you are a beginner trader and you want to start with 200 or 500 dollars only you can start with a market maker or stp broker .and if you are a professional trader you can open an account with an ecn account with 5000 dollars as minimum with an ecn account and that is the best way to open a trading account depending on your experience and i think RoboForex is the best broker to open any type of accounts .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    You can invest with whatever amount you can afford to invest in forex trading, hence you can afford the minimum deposite for the account type such as required in the cent account which is 10$,100$ for standard account and 1000$ for ecn account, please I stand to be corrected but I think the minimum deposited for ecn account in roboforex is 500$ so if you choose to deposited what so ever amount just ensure you have a good knowledge on how to trade forex,and manage risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If you want to choose best Forex market broker it will be good to check first with its popularity and success and check its legal documents so that you can believe on him or her and you can depend on them ...... or you can check with STP and ECN brokers they are best from all and always be good for you trading the best one i want to tell you are Robo Forex...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    We should go with only the amount which we can afford to loose in this business and not by the type of account and facilities available there by, because if we have money we can have the best of everything but without money we need to compromise with the facilities, so either come with more money to get facilitated by ECN account or trade with normal account as far as Robo Forex is concerned I think this is the best broker we had.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    There are different types of Forex broker but if you want to choose best Forex market broker it will be good to check first with its popularity and success and check its legal documents so that you can believe on him or her and you can depend on them.But i think the best way to open a trading account depending on your experience and i think RoboForex is the best broker.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    I must remind to everyone this rule:

"5.2 The discussion / advertising of third party brokers is prohibited."

Source: http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...m-terms-of-use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pritishpips View Post
    There are different types of Forex broker but if you want to choose best Forex market broker it will be good to check first with its popularity and success and check its legal documents so that you can believe on him or her and you can depend on them.But i think the best way to open a trading account depending on your experience and i think RoboForex is the best broker.
    Roboforex is the only reliable broker because it has less spread and it is the broker in which every person whether he is rich or poor, can opened the account. The mt4 of roboforex is also very good because there is no re-quote problem which many broker's mt4 have so it is the reliable broker for every trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no idea about any other broker except roboforex. I find roboforex very positive and authentic broker who are trying to protect traders benefit always. Though I did not able to withdraw any profit from this market due to my less knowledge and skill. For that I cannot blame roboforex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well for now I am doing trading only with robo forex broker they are best from all other broker I think robo forex broker providing a very good service and we can open any type of trading account here and we can do trade with ECN account also in this broker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As long as forex trading is concerned, I have good history of trading and experience on how the market works, the best of all trading accounts types is the ECN trading account. This is how you can enjoy the forex trading in its fullest. And the worse any traders can trade is the market maker type of broker, that is very bad in manipulation.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast