Your Table and Forex doing what
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Table and Forex doing what

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Your Table and Forex doing what

I have seen some trader in my trading experience saying that we are trading i asked so whats it doing for you and many of them who are professional Forex trading brining food in our table
    so i want to ask that whats trading doing it for you ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Trade that I get from forex trading is trading produces trading concept that I can use to do other trades. So the concept that exists in forex trading kebanyak very useful and we can make it as a valuable lesson when we want to run a business to another.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I am trading forex to become a successful trader and possibly a professional who obviously earns a lot from the fforex market and the market is a very difficult business environment.forex trading is yet to pay my bills but am very hopeful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am a small trader ( can say part time trader in Forex market).
    But I am regular trader in Indian stock market. So when I get busy or having lot many open position at a time some time I bring my food and drink to my trading table, but I have seen instead of getting too busy get 10 minuets break and complete your things is better option.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    forex trading is a very profitable business that gives the opportunity to earn huge amount of profit. but it is a very hard and critical business. sometimes we are so involved in trading in here that we cannot get any time for break. so i take food and drinks with me at my table.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    I also say it trading. But when I will become a good trader and I will earn money from forex trading then I will say it currency business. Or I am a currency market expert. Isn't it good?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trading for me is still the second option for me and not the main source of income because i still make a little profits from it but if i can make a good profits from forex so i think it will be the first choice for me ,forex is a good source of income but it requires a good experience and good capital to be able to make consistent profits from it always and for long time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I want to become a good forex trader and also want to sustain here in the long run. I have no such intention to earn huge profit and become very rich through this trading. But I want to manage my livelihoods through this trade and thus I am trying to learn better forex trading at this stage of trading. By this time I came to learn that few (2-3 trades) qualitative trades per day can bring us better benefit than multiple aimless trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Forex trading is a very new business for me I am doing trading since 2 years now in this business forex trading is a new business for me I am learning since 2 years here for now its giving me slow profit only but I am happy with that amount of profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Trading is bringing me the joy of getting dependent from the family now what I need is what I get not like wishes getting true but what I need that only gets successful not my greed. I was in need of a powerful and economic laptop so for that I arranged 40% of money from the forex market and the rest from my dad. Many small things also are there that I have done by getting profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast