which is more important between fundamental and technical analysis ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: which is more important between fundamental and technical analysis ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

please, let me know which analysis do you prefer for you trading ,

- - - Updated - - -

i normally trade with technical analysis , and i like it analysing the history of market, i think for intra day trader and technical analysis is the best, as i am a intra day trader i like technical analysis most,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    that will be so useful for any beginner trade .well you must know that technical analysis is unlike fundamental analysis because the technical analysis will predict the price on the charts and the fundamental will move this price on this charts and if you can analysis the technical and the fundamental you can know when to but or when to sell easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by yasin91 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i normally trade with technical analysis , and i like it analysing the history of market, i think for intra day trader and technical analysis is the best, as i am a intra day trader i like technical analysis most,

Yes we must choose one of them, it is not am easy task to learn all analysis both technical or fundamental in forex trading business, we must get it done as forex traders or else we will not succeed to earn profit from forex market. Fundamental analysis and technical analysis knowledge is what makes a forex trader to be knowledgeable and have good skill to make them easier not to be confused about forex market movements.

As I said earlier we need focus learn in one analysis although we know that there are many traders who can make earn profit with fundamental analysis but for me fundamental analyze is harder to learn than technical analysis, that is why i am using technical analysis which it is easier and can guide when we open the chart

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me both have its own importance in the forex market I use technical analysis in my trading and focus on fundamental too because fundamental is also very necessary here in this business there are big news sometimes so I use pending order with that to make some profit with less risk on the other hand technical analysis help you to find out the best support and resistance levels

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well, i think both fundamental and technical analysis is good. If you can combine both of analysis, you will be able to make better analysis. But if you think that would be more complicated, use only one analysis is good for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    both fundamental and technical analysis are very important in forex trading because both analysis have their own advantages and these analysis are very important to get success in forex trading business,so we must get more good knowledge about these analysis..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Personally I prefer the technical analysis because this analysis helps or assist me in determining price levels,such as key support and resistance level, it also guides me in knowing the strength and weaknesses of currency pair, it also shows certain important candlestick patterns, although I keep my attention on fundamentals in other to determine the economical value of a currency pair, and be prepared for the unexpected such as news release.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    According to me both have its own importance in the forex market. I use technical analysis in my trading and focus on fundamental too because fundamental is also very necessary here in this business. But i think if you can combine both of analysis, you will be able to make better analysis.So, both Fundamental and technical analysis is important in Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    both of them are good, and we just need to take one which we can use it with properly. and also there are advantages and disadvantages from them, then it is good if we can combine them then it will complete each others,
    but , i see that fundamental analysis will always one step in front of technical analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by yasin91 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion i think both important and technical analysis is outstanding. If you can combine both of analysis, you will be able to make better analysis. But if you think that would be more complicated, use only one analysis is outstanding for you

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast