Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Questions and answers on the WebTrader trading platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 202

Questions and answers on the WebTrader trading platform

Here You can ask your questions on the WebTrader trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I'm webtrader user. it really need a stable connection, it so hard to trade with. I suggest you to change the platform into MT4 webtrader, it is a light webtrader platform that use by many other broker

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I have a question, why is it, so many brokers have the same almost the same features of a web version, haven't we been given the liberty to make adjustment according to our own preference and for the best of it its important to work as hard and produce the greatest web version, because sometimes when we look at two different brokers, you will actually notice they are exactly the same in trading features, but there is also the advanced version which most brokers offer and these is one of the best for us to avoid any mistakes and would love to name these brokers who have the advance version but that would be very bad.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwanakombo View Post
    I have a question, why is it, so many brokers have the same almost the same features of a web version, haven't we been given the liberty to make adjustment according to our own preference and for the best of it its important to work as hard and produce the greatest web version, because sometimes when we look at two different brokers, you will actually notice they are exactly the same in trading features, but there is also the advanced version which most brokers offer and these is one of the best for us to avoid any mistakes and would love to name these brokers who have the advance version but that would be very bad.
    That's one of our main points and we would be grateful if you send us your feedbacks concerning our Roboforex Webtrader that is constantly improved in accordance with our clients' preferences and priorities.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    As I would like to think, exchanging web exchanging platfomr is certifiably not a decent alternative. Since web exchanging stage can not be embed with EA and web exchanging stage can not be connect custom marker. Furthermore, it needs a few time to stack the web exchanging stage. I think web merchant is only for basic demo represent learning forex exchanging not for genuine broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have these question which I keep on thinking of, what would happen if you cannot access your web version and your pc mt4 or the servers do not match? and another there is these question I always ask, how do servers for the different accounts work. I mean , you have servers for so many different accounts.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
    As I would like to think, exchanging web exchanging platfomr is certifiably not a decent alternative. Since web exchanging stage can not be embed with EA and web exchanging stage can not be connect custom marker. Furthermore, it needs a few time to stack the web exchanging stage. I think web merchant is only for basic demo represent learning forex exchanging not for genuine broker.
    Webtrader can be used for trading on MT4 accounts. You can't use EA on this platform, but you can access it in your browser anytime without insalling MT4. Also, it is more convenient to switch between accounts there.

In Webtrader we provide:
    - 13 technical indicators
    - 9 tools for graphic analysis
    - Convenient account management
    - Analytics from RoboForex experts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mkubwa View Post
    I have these question which I keep on thinking of, what would happen if you cannot access your web version and your pc mt4 or the servers do not match? and another there is these question I always ask, how do servers for the different accounts work. I mean , you have servers for so many different accounts.
    Please, contact our technical support via ticket from your member's area https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/ and specify your account number you can't log in with.

You should note, that to log in with your account in Webtrader, first, you should enter your email and your members area password.
    Then you can choose your account and enter trading account password.

For each account type we have a separate server on which you can trade.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456