Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the WebTrader trading platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 767
    Given: 206

Questions and answers on the WebTrader trading platform

Here You can ask your questions on the WebTrader trading platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I think when you are working forex we have to really think when you in forex the best of forex is always working some areas we dont knw the web is right because it makes it better for you to work right in some form we need to understand the mt4 and mt5 are properly right and can work well for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]It is good that we have now WebTrader trading platform from Roboforex. I have just visited the site and logged into my accounts. It is good to find list of my trading accounts immediately after logged in to the terminal. I could not go though to the all feature of the webtrader. Just I have two questions right now,

Can we use demo accounts or contest accounts here as well?

Can we trade here in both MT4 and MT5 accounts using webtrader?

I hope to get reply soon. Thanks.[/lang]

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by a7med700 View Post
    [lang=ar]It is good that we have now WebTrader trading platform from Roboforex. I have just visited the site and logged into my accounts. It is good to find list of my trading accounts immediately after logged in to the terminal. I could not go though to the all feature of the webtrader. Just I have two questions right now,

Can we use demo accounts or contest accounts here as well?

Can we trade here in both MT4 and MT5 accounts using webtrader?

I hope to get reply soon. Thanks.[/lang]

You can trade on demo-accounts and contest ones except Week with CFD because there are no CFD instruments on this platform at the moment and King Size as far as Webtrader is developped for Meta Trader 4 accounts only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    How do you leave your password and your trading information ready for log in . I mean when if you want your password to be remembered . is it posible to have a universal web platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    My question about the trading platform is that we have two trading platform MT4 and MT5 and i mostly use the MT4 trading platform but the question what is the difference between the MT4 and MT5 trading platform and which have the more advantage as the respect of the trader and which one as newbies trader we use in the market because i not know about the trading platform MT5

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A web trader is the best if you wanna know the best convinient way to make money here there is a lot of good issues that we need to stand with and for the right direction and perspective when we are working on it its the best for us to really pull everything together and form good issues that make it better for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    is really web trading platform is better than mt4 trading because its have the real price of period wich exist from banks? and if its bettre than mta why we dont know more things about it ? and also it need java or no

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    you can download the web platform MT5 or MT4 but i prefer MT4 , you Can use demo accounts first , while trading in web trading platfomr is not a good option

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]WebTrader is available only for MT4 accounts. You could trade on demo and contest MT4 accounts using web terminal
    you do not need to instal the sofware in your computer, but you just browse with your browser and get click on the link of web trader terminal. The trading terminal give you less advantages because web trader terminal can not be inserted by the EA and any other script in forex trading.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the plateform is very important to the trader .and there are many companies dont allow the robot that are called abtriage that s one thing i want to askdoes roboforex trading with this kind of robot

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast