Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the WebTrader trading platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

Questions and answers on the WebTrader trading platform

Here You can ask your questions on the WebTrader trading platform.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is good that we have now WebTrader trading platform from Roboforex. I have just visited the site and logged into my accounts. It is good to find list of my trading accounts immediately after logged in to the terminal. I could not go though to the all feature of the webtrader. Just I have two questions right now,

Can we use demo accounts or contest accounts here as well?

Can we trade here in both MT4 and MT5 accounts using webtrader?

I hope to get reply soon. Thanks.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is good that we have now WebTrader trading platform from Roboforex. I have just visited the site and logged into my accounts. It is good to find list of my trading accounts immediately after logged in to the terminal. I could not go though to the all feature of the webtrader. Just I have two questions right now,

Can we use demo accounts or contest accounts here as well?

Can we trade here in both MT4 and MT5 accounts using webtrader?

I hope to get reply soon. Thanks.
    WebTrader is available only for MT4 accounts. You could trade on demo and contest MT4 accounts using web terminal

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    WebTrader is available only for MT4 accounts. You could trade on demo and contest MT4 accounts using web terminal
    Good to know demo and contest accounts can be traded here. But I think MT5 accounts should be added as well for trading on this platform. I think webtrader developer might work on it too.

Now can you please inform me how to change server on the webtrader? Say I want to change account from cent account to demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I havent traded for long time On the web platform but there are something that i have noticed that there is a difference on the web trading platform computer to trading with the web you have to make sure that you always know the indictors that are required for trading and the difference they have

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Good to know demo and contest accounts can be traded here. But I think MT5 accounts should be added as well for trading on this platform. I think webtrader developer might work on it too.

Now can you please inform me how to change server on the webtrader? Say I want to change account from cent account to demo account.
    We sent your proposition about MT5 web to our head office. If we will have it you would be able to read about it in our news http://www.roboforex.com/about/news/

To login into another account please click on account number than choose account number you want to ligin. You don't need to choose account server. Than click "Change account".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    I havent traded for long time On the web platform but there are something that i have noticed that there is a difference on the web trading platform computer to trading with the web you have to make sure that you always know the indictors that are required for trading and the difference they have
    Yes, web platform doesn't have indicators and EA and has another interface. To use indicators and EA please use your PC terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    dear bro its right that webtrader does not any indicators and other tool but if you used a new computer or others computer you do not need to install software you can directly use

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive333 View Post
    dear bro its right that webtrader does not any indicators and other tool but if you used a new computer or others computer you do not need to install software you can directly use
    What is the webtrader in my mind it is web trading plarform so the traders don't need to install software before they can access the market and they can directly trade whenever they want to do it,the traders can manage how they want to trade today or to trade tommorrow from the browser without downloading software first in some situation it is very good because they have chance to see the market when the mt4 or mt5 is in error,i also can trade the similar way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    In my opinion, trading in web trading platfomr is not a good option. Because web trading platform can not be insert with EA and web trading platform can not be attach custom indicator. And it needs several time to load the web trading platform. I think web trader is just for simple demo account for learning forex trading not for serious trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    What is the webtrader in my mind it is web trading plarform so the traders don't need to install software before they can access the market and they can directly trade whenever they want to do it,the traders can manage how they want to trade today or to trade tommorrow from the browser without downloading software first in some situation it is very good because they have chance to see the market when the mt4 or mt5 is in error,i also can trade the similar way.
    you do not need to instal the sofware in your computer, but you just browse with your browser and get click on the link of web trader terminal. The trading terminal give you less advantages because web trader terminal can not be inserted by the EA and any other script in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast