Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

Robo Forex web terminal is very good I use it on demo trading. its best from all other broker because they offer us best quality services, I like robo forex all trading terminals but some time we cannot trade on meta trade 4 or 5 terminal that time web trader help us a lot to work on trading.

[lang=ar]This may be the means that we can trade 5 days a week but still access the Station 7 days, it means that the situation Station is available 24/7, but trading is five days fron Monday to Friday, and from a good position so that traders can learn on the status of market on Saturday or Sunday to make a decision to buy or sell on Monday, I am confident that there is a good chance if traders do trading on their way with good planning before opening the position the next day, and can secure their trade with a good way and good planning.[/lang]

Upgrade of WebTrader and MobileTrader terminals

Dear Clients and Partners!

We're pleased to inform you about another successful result of our work to improve the Company’s WebTrader and MobileTrader trading platforms. In the latest versions of both terminals, we’ve fixed minor bugs, optimized performance, and added several new features.

WebTrader RoboForex

The web terminal for trading on your MT4 accounts via any browser

• CFD instruments support
    • Color changes on the chart
    • More convenient operation with charts and open positions

MobileTrader RoboForex

The mobile application for trading on your MT4 accounts for iOS and Android

• CFD instruments support
    • One click trading
    • Landscape orientation
    • "Always on" mode (the screen is always on when the application is launched)
    • Additional filters in “Closed orders” and "Bonuses" sections
    • Zooming the chart area with the fingers
    • Optimized interface of fields for choosing date and time

Sincerely,
    RoboForex

[lang=id]to be honest I had never before used WebTrader RoboForex because I have not been able to use WebTrader RoboForex, so far I only use traditional meta trader 4
    but I think if we are going to use WebTrader RoboForex then it would be very nice because we do not need to install meta trader on our computers if we will use to trade,
    but one of my constraints in using RoboForex WebTrader is my internet connection is slow, so it would be very difficult if I will use this time RoboForex WebTrader[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Hawlader Manirujjaman View Post
    I am happy to know about robo forex web treading platform.Now we can trade in using weside no need to instaligation or any other download problem .Here we also use maximum time frame add a lot of pair for trading .My one question you wrote that24/7 ,it means in web treading side have no holiday?
    I am glad to roboforex team. Because of , I am professional trader in roboforex. We trading is very essential for me.Now, I get most of facility by using web trading. Sometimes ,I have suffered problem for use MT4 terminal for the reason of MT4 setup on my mobile device.Now, I would trade relax in web terminal.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by elsayed mohamed abdul rah View Post
    this is more than comfortable platform trading i have ever seen i see the real price of period and every thing is clear and there is no any lag on it means its poweful platform and we hope to add some themes to be awonderful platform from good broker.
    I do not think that I'm comfortable with the web trader platform, even the better trading appearance, but I can not inject with trading script and custom indicator. The custom script just like EA and custom indicator is very beneficial for me. A trading platform in advance is meta trader where trader can do multiple and any trading robot. Web trader is not my option and not my favourite.
    I still prefer to use meta trader terminal platform.

Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I do not think that I'm comfortable with the web trader platform, even the better trading appearance, but I can not inject with trading script and custom indicator. The custom script just like EA and custom indicator is very beneficial for me. A trading platform in advance is meta trader where trader can do multiple and any trading robot. Web trader is not my option and not my favourite.
    I still prefer to use meta trader terminal platform.
    Yeah inability to use EAs and Custom Indicators is one of the disadvantages of using web trader terminal. But I think the main reason for providing web based terminal is by allowing you to quickly access your account on a new device or a computer or when you are facing problems installing meta trader on your device.

This is a very rare privilege to trade forex without having to download any or install any additional software. It then means that I can trade using webtrader on another person's computer system without having to download anything and the opportunity to use technical indicators is another thing that is really worth being commended. I have tried this on my android tablet and I was asked to authorize the log in process through an sms and you need to see how beautiful the platform is . I see this a welcomed development in trading industry

- - - Updated - - -

This is a very rare privilege to trade forex without having to download any or install any additional software. It then means that I can trade using webtrader on another person's computer system without having to download anything and the opportunity to use technical indicators is another thing that is really worth being commended. I have tried this on my android tablet and I was asked to authorize the log in process through an sms and you need to see how beautiful the platform is . I see this a welcomed development in trading industry

[lang=ar]Web trading is one of the best ways that you can make money online without prescription of download of mt4 that you can use at any time you have to make sure that you have one of the best Internet for you use this form of platform you have known that trading is something you can use to trade without additional I indictors
    it is suitable for traders who travel or who are too busy outside and didnt have time to go home on laptop . , client has the possibility to turn the graph form for each instrument separately. There is no option to use one default for all charts , each graph is installed separately from the other .[/lang]

Web trading can be consider when you don't have access to your own computer and mobile phone and all you have access to is some else computer you can access your mt4 trading account in any web browser on someone else computer which give you full access to your own account without installing any trading platform.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast