Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

WebTrader provides you with the opportunity of successful and secure trading via any browser under any operating system. It allows you to access your MT4 trading account by making just several mouse clicks and doesn’t require downloading or installation of any additional software. All you need is Internet access.

Our clients will truly appreciate the advantages of working with the web terminal:

• Indicators: Moving average, Exponential moving average, Relative strength index (RSI), Moving average convergence/divergence (MACD), Stochastic oscillator, Bollinger bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Tick volume chart
    • Intuitively understandable interface and 24/7 access to trading
    • Trading under any operating system (Windows, MacOS, Linux) via any internet browser
    • Access from any mobile device
    • The terminal doesn’t require downloading and installation
    • Access to any types of MT4 accounts without additional authorization
    • The web-terminal interface runs faster and the charts are displayed much better
    • The terminal supports two-factor authorization (sending confirmation code via SMS to login to WebTrader)

WebTrader RoboForex is not an additional trading platform – it is a fully functional trading terminal, which contains all necessary tools for successful and secure trading. Each trader can find the variety of features in WebTrader RoboForex, which is enough for them to operate effectively on Forex market.

Main features of the terminal:

• Graphic analysis tools – crosshair, vertical line, horizontal line, trendline, equidistant channel, Fibonacci retracements, rectangle, triangle
    • Access to basic Live Account services directly from the platform, without additional authorization: opening new accounts, managing funds, viewing information about bonuses, etc.
    • Two types of charts: Japanese candlesticks and Line
    • 9 time frames for each instrument: from 1 minute to 1 month
    • Simple switching between accounts while trading
    • Monitoring of quotes updates online
    • "Favorites" panel
    • Monitoring of open orders and account balance; opportunity to modify open positions and their StopLoss and TakeProfit levels
    • Open positions and pending orders are now displayed directly in the chart window (if you move the mouse over your order/position on the chart, profit/loss and TP/SL levels will be displayed)
    • Account history and trading operations log
    • Simple navigation – easier instrument, open positions, and trading history search
    • One-Click Trading service

The web-terminal interface is a group of panels, which are grouped in the order convenient to users.

You can disable interface and chart elements, which are not used ("Design" button), and choose dark or light color scheme.

Examples of the platform’s interface (light scheme):

Examples of the platform’s interface (dark scheme):

WebTrader RoboForex web-terminal is designed in such a way, that learning to manage trading accounts will be easy even for beginner traders. Users can also access interactive overview of the main features of the terminal ("WebTrader overview" button).

Add this link to your favorites in order to keep the platform always at hand:

You can start trading through WebTrader RoboForex right now. In order to do that, enter the credentials to your Live Account and MT4 trading account. If you haven’t got a trading account yet, you can open it in your RoboForex Live Account.

Despite the release of the fully functional WebTrader version, we’re not going to stop improving the platform. That’s why, if you have any suggestions and comments to improve the web-terminal, you can share your ideas using "Send feedback" in WebTrader window.
    Your opinions about our new software are very important for us, so we’d be very glad if you find time to send us your feedback and suggestions concerning operation of the platform to our e-mail, info@roboforex.com.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hi, guys!
    I just have one question: how do I save my custom settings for instruments? Currently they are NOT SAVED by default. Whenever I open new symbol I see same default settings (no instruments auto selected)

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by masterj View Post
    Hi, guys!
    I just have one question: how do I save my custom settings for instruments? Currently they are NOT SAVED by default. Whenever I open new symbol I see same default settings (no instruments auto selected)
    Hello , in our Webtrader , client has the possibility to turn the graph form for each instrument separately. There is no option to use one default for all charts , each graph is installed separately from the other .

Should you have further questions, you can also contact us via live support
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Hello , in our Webtrader , client has the possibility to turn the graph form for each instrument separately. There is no option to use one default for all charts , each graph is installed separately from the other .

Should you have further questions, you can also contact us via live support
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/
    So this means that if I accidentally close panel I'll have to reset all the settings of all the instruments??

For example I've opened AUDCAD symbol graph in new panel. I've added Ichimoku Kinko Hyo instrument. I've set different colors for the Kijun Sen, Tenkan Sen, Chikou Span, Senkou Span. Now I close the symbol panel and reopen this I have to RESET ALL THE COLORS FOR ALL THE LINES AGAIN? Also if I open panel for different symbol I have to redo this AGAIN, since I want to use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo instrument instrument FOR ALL MY SYMBOLS? There are no templates at all?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by masterj View Post
    So this means that if I accidentally close panel I'll have to reset all the settings of all the instruments??

For example I've opened AUDCAD symbol graph in new panel. I've added Ichimoku Kinko Hyo instrument. I've set different colors for the Kijun Sen, Tenkan Sen, Chikou Span, Senkou Span. Now I close the symbol panel and reopen this I have to RESET ALL THE COLORS FOR ALL THE LINES AGAIN? Also if I open panel for different symbol I have to redo this AGAIN, since I want to use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo instrument instrument FOR ALL MY SYMBOLS? There are no templates at all?
    Thank you for your review. We will make changes in next WebTrader versions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex
    yes i have once tried to work with the web based terminal and those works of the good chance on drawing of the rapid movesment to gives chance as entering and closing with the precise of description on order to run with the trading, more to see further if they offer the api trading with the use of scripting on opening order with the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    The terminal doesn’t require downloading and installation
    yes those helps as trader might still of wants to work with the use of different indicator system by the available offers on choice with the selection to gives the better on precision as having of the similar use comparing with the casual works with the meta trader platform or the others.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Trading in webtrader is the fastest and simplest way to trade without downloading or installing any trading software such as meta trader. It is very suitable for traders who trade using their androids or tablet pc which has smaller view than laptops or PC. The only disadvantage is that it needs higher internet connection than using meta trader platform which can be worked with slow connection. For me, I prefer to trade with meta trader 4 since I have slow connection with my laptop.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    the webtrader gives with the chance on entering with the work as having with the good offers on tools and standard indicators of the technical works with the evaluation to helps as collecting strength on entrance as applying use of terms with strategy to gains with the maximum exposures being with the field of the finance business of the fx trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is beautiful and great to know this especially for those of us that may want to access the market on android devices, it then means that the market can be viewed in a way different from android version of mt4.I am even happy to learn that all those indicators that are available on window version of mt4 are equally available at this web-terminal trading platform. I will surely give it a trial and see how it works

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by meansyouup View Post
    the webtrader gives with the chance on entering with the work as having with the good offers on tools and standard indicators of the technical works with the evaluation to helps as collecting strength on entrance as applying use of terms with strategy to gains with the maximum exposures being with the field of the finance business of the fx trading jobs.
    Using WebTrader also need a stable connection in order to keep programs running good. It is suitable for traders who travel frequently or who are too busy outside and did not have time to go home to see their transactions on a computer or laptop. Trader as it is using this facility to make it easier to conduct transactions as usual. It's just that we do not have to install or download software, we only access the site and open platforms. Then we can enter the login, password, and select a server.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast