Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

WebTrader provides you with the opportunity of successful and secure trading via any browser under any operating system. It allows you to access your MT4 trading account by making just several mouse clicks and doesn’t require downloading or installation of any additional software. All you need is Internet access.

Our clients will truly appreciate the advantages of working with the web terminal:

• Indicators: Moving average, Exponential moving average, Relative strength index (RSI), Moving average convergence/divergence (MACD), Stochastic oscillator, Bollinger bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Tick volume chart
    • Intuitively understandable interface and 24/7 access to trading
    • Trading under any operating system (Windows, MacOS, Linux) via any internet browser
    • Access from any mobile device
    • The terminal doesn’t require downloading and installation
    • Access to any types of MT4 accounts without additional authorization
    • The web-terminal interface runs faster and the charts are displayed much better
    • The terminal supports two-factor authorization (sending confirmation code via SMS to login to WebTrader)

WebTrader RoboForex is not an additional trading platform – it is a fully functional trading terminal, which contains all necessary tools for successful and secure trading. Each trader can find the variety of features in WebTrader RoboForex, which is enough for them to operate effectively on Forex market.

Main features of the terminal:

• Graphic analysis tools – crosshair, vertical line, horizontal line, trendline, equidistant channel, Fibonacci retracements, rectangle, triangle
    • Access to basic Live Account services directly from the platform, without additional authorization: opening new accounts, managing funds, viewing information about bonuses, etc.
    • Two types of charts: Japanese candlesticks and Line
    • 9 time frames for each instrument: from 1 minute to 1 month
    • Simple switching between accounts while trading
    • Monitoring of quotes updates online
    • "Favorites" panel
    • Monitoring of open orders and account balance; opportunity to modify open positions and their StopLoss and TakeProfit levels
    • Open positions and pending orders are now displayed directly in the chart window (if you move the mouse over your order/position on the chart, profit/loss and TP/SL levels will be displayed)
    • Account history and trading operations log
    • Simple navigation – easier instrument, open positions, and trading history search
    • One-Click Trading service

The web-terminal interface is a group of panels, which are grouped in the order convenient to users.

You can disable interface and chart elements, which are not used ("Design" button), and choose dark or light color scheme.

Examples of the platform’s interface (light scheme):

Examples of the platform’s interface (dark scheme):

WebTrader RoboForex web-terminal is designed in such a way, that learning to manage trading accounts will be easy even for beginner traders. Users can also access interactive overview of the main features of the terminal ("WebTrader overview" button).

Add this link to your favorites in order to keep the platform always at hand:

You can start trading through WebTrader RoboForex right now. In order to do that, enter the credentials to your Live Account and MT4 trading account. If you haven’t got a trading account yet, you can open it in your RoboForex Live Account.

Despite the release of the fully functional WebTrader version, we’re not going to stop improving the platform. That’s why, if you have any suggestions and comments to improve the web-terminal, you can share your ideas using "Send feedback" in WebTrader window.
    Your opinions about our new software are very important for us, so we’d be very glad if you find time to send us your feedback and suggestions concerning operation of the platform to our e-mail, info@roboforex.com.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Well web trader is good and one of the best and easier way to trade forex for a beginner, but for a professional trader I think he/she will prefer trading with mt4
    You right bro. trading using web trading is not good for trading. Trading using use meta trader 4 for trading. I think professional trader do not suitable for using web trader, because using web trading platform can not be insert EA and also custom indicator. Web trading platform for beginner only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the service should helps trader to work with the chance on moderating the web based ticker on working with the analytics as occupying the less on technicals with the signals evaluation.
    and the use to shifts from one to different account of the manage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    i always though of having to carry my computer for trading for i tried to use the web trader platform i realized that i was not able to save my trading template sut after so much research i found out that all that i needed was a flash disk then i copy the mt4 folder from my programs and this will enable me to trade from the flash disk on any computer that had an Internet connection

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    the web based trading should works of the customs as those had with the feature on server to captures the use of the ip address from the computer as opening platform.
    trader might recognized as coming from UK , NL or USA even if he resides not by the location as by the ip captured from the computer.
    the meta trader also has the feature on capturing ip but those still not have with the clue as trader to work with the proxy connection from the computer as having of obstacles on being with the blocked mode on barring the connection to server from the returns of the isp policy.
    the information of more about the details of those issue of course worth of the higher value not only of $200 as different trader to concerns of the distinct on preference appealing the different priors on moderation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    trading using the web is very cool on mobile or any device so i like web trading because it is the easiest way to open any order in any time so it is so simple way to trade in any where you are so i like this choice for us to trader Forex.

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Upgrade of WebTrader terminal: additional features and new interface languages

Dear Clients and Partners!

We're pleased to inform you about another successful result of our work to improve WebTrader RoboForex terminal. The latest version of our web-platform includes more interface languages and several other useful features.

New type of charts – "Bars"

The price charts can be displayed in as bars.

Information about balance of your accounts

Balances of all your active accounts are now available in the window where you choose the account.

Flexible interface settings

Opportunity to customize the information displayed in the tables in "Positions", "Orders" and "History" tabs (the list is opened by right-clicking on the column name).

New interface languages

The terminal is now available in Lithuanian and Malaysian. To change the language, choose the corresponding national flag icon in the top right corner of the platform window.

Quick demo account registration

New feature, which helps the Company's new clients to register from the terminal by making one mouse click and start trading at once.

Login to WebTrader and assess all innovations and improvements by yourself:

If you have any suggestions or comments on how WebTrader works or how to improve it, feel free to send us your opinions and ideas using "Send Feedback" section.

More detailed information about the terminal can be found on "WebTrader RoboForex" page of our website.

Sincerely,
    RoboForex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    web trade in roboforex is see the news update,trading is opening in forrex webtrade.but most clint are used in web trade start download mt4 and instol in the software login the esisting account and the trade the open and close.used the various types of indicator ,inforex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if some using expert advisors in mt4, how to use this option in web terminal?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by sathudx View Post
    if some using expert advisors in mt4, how to use this option in web terminal?
    Unfortunately We don't provde Expert advisors in WebTrader at the moment, but we have plans to add them in future. At the moment you can use Expert Advisors only in MetaTader 4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am happy to know about robo forex web treading platform

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast