Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 202

Web terminal - WebTrader RoboForex

WebTrader provides you with the opportunity of successful and secure trading via any browser under any operating system. It allows you to access your MT4 trading account by making just several mouse clicks and doesn’t require downloading or installation of any additional software. All you need is Internet access.

Our clients will truly appreciate the advantages of working with the web terminal:

• Indicators: Moving average, Exponential moving average, Relative strength index (RSI), Moving average convergence/divergence (MACD), Stochastic oscillator, Bollinger bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Tick volume chart
    • Intuitively understandable interface and 24/7 access to trading
    • Trading under any operating system (Windows, MacOS, Linux) via any internet browser
    • Access from any mobile device
    • The terminal doesn’t require downloading and installation
    • Access to any types of MT4 accounts without additional authorization
    • The web-terminal interface runs faster and the charts are displayed much better
    • The terminal supports two-factor authorization (sending confirmation code via SMS to login to WebTrader)

WebTrader RoboForex is not an additional trading platform – it is a fully functional trading terminal, which contains all necessary tools for successful and secure trading. Each trader can find the variety of features in WebTrader RoboForex, which is enough for them to operate effectively on Forex market.

Main features of the terminal:

• Graphic analysis tools – crosshair, vertical line, horizontal line, trendline, equidistant channel, Fibonacci retracements, rectangle, triangle
    • Access to basic Live Account services directly from the platform, without additional authorization: opening new accounts, managing funds, viewing information about bonuses, etc.
    • Two types of charts: Japanese candlesticks and Line
    • 9 time frames for each instrument: from 1 minute to 1 month
    • Simple switching between accounts while trading
    • Monitoring of quotes updates online
    • "Favorites" panel
    • Monitoring of open orders and account balance; opportunity to modify open positions and their StopLoss and TakeProfit levels
    • Open positions and pending orders are now displayed directly in the chart window (if you move the mouse over your order/position on the chart, profit/loss and TP/SL levels will be displayed)
    • Account history and trading operations log
    • Simple navigation – easier instrument, open positions, and trading history search
    • One-Click Trading service

The web-terminal interface is a group of panels, which are grouped in the order convenient to users.

You can disable interface and chart elements, which are not used ("Design" button), and choose dark or light color scheme.

Examples of the platform’s interface (light scheme):

Examples of the platform’s interface (dark scheme):

WebTrader RoboForex web-terminal is designed in such a way, that learning to manage trading accounts will be easy even for beginner traders. Users can also access interactive overview of the main features of the terminal ("WebTrader overview" button).

Add this link to your favorites in order to keep the platform always at hand:

You can start trading through WebTrader RoboForex right now. In order to do that, enter the credentials to your Live Account and MT4 trading account. If you haven’t got a trading account yet, you can open it in your RoboForex Live Account.

Despite the release of the fully functional WebTrader version, we’re not going to stop improving the platform. That’s why, if you have any suggestions and comments to improve the web-terminal, you can share your ideas using "Send feedback" in WebTrader window.
    Your opinions about our new software are very important for us, so we’d be very glad if you find time to send us your feedback and suggestions concerning operation of the platform to our e-mail, info@roboforex.com.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I am really very very happy to know Roboforex has finally introduced WebTrader. I have used webtrader for the first time about 3 years ago and fount it useful. It is interesting that after login to webtrader with my email and password I can get full list of my trading accounts. I didn't saw it when I used it earlier in other broker. It is really good to find it and useful as well for mobile trading, anywhere and anytime.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 8
    Well web trader is good and one of the best and easier way to trade forex for a beginner, but for a professional trader I think he/she will prefer trading with mt4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I think that web trader platform is the most flexible trading and pleasant as possible, along with trading tools and feautiring community, it will replace the traditionnal plateform[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I faced little problem using this platform. It was all about internet speed. Recently my internet speed dropped below 128 kbps somewhere near 64 kbps sometimes and inconsistent and I found some problem in login and trading. So I think if you have some internet problem then better not to use this terminal.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 8
    Web trader consumer a lot of megabyte so I don't like the idea of web trading and the trading information could be hack so easily so meta trader is the best trading platoform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Actually I tried to use it and found that it is very good and have good possibilities g=for the trading . but whatever I think that the installing of the mt4 on the desk top and trading through it is best . and letthe web trader for times we are not at home . it may be so good .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I younger brother is a web trader. We trading is very fast and smooth. From any computer you can join web trading. By using any browser one can join web trading. By several mouse clicks one can enjoy web trading. you need not download any other sotware.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I am happy to know about robo forex web treading platform.Now we can trade in using weside no need to instaligation or any other download problem .Here we also use maximum time frame add a lot of pair for trading .My one question you wrote that24/7 ,it means in web treading side have no holiday?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawlader Manirujjaman View Post
    I am happy to know about robo forex web treading platform.Now we can trade in using weside no need to instaligation or any other download problem .Here we also use maximum time frame add a lot of pair for trading .My one question you wrote that24/7 ,it means in web treading side have no holiday?
    Maybe it means we can trade 5 days a week but still access the terminal 7 days,it means the situation is terminal is available 24/7 but the trading is 5 days fron monday to friday and it is good situation so the traders can learn about market situation on saturday or sunday to decide buy or sell on monday i am sure there is good chance if the traders do the trading in their way with good planning before they open position in the next day,it can secure their trading with good way and good planning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast