What important trading can teach us for our lifes
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What important trading can teach us for our lifes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4

What important trading can teach us for our lifes

In this thread i want write about those things which we as a traders can get from trading respectively what else trading can give as except money. I was thinking about that so much and i realize that. Forex is very complex and hard business because traders need to know a lot and also we need control our emotions when we do trades and those things develop a lot of which can help as to live qualitatively, for example:

FOREX MAKES OUR BRAINS BETTER.

How i sad trading is a complex business because traders need to learn a lot and that is why trading train our brains i mean every good trader needs to be very smart and have a good brain which can take a lot of information as possible because knowledges are very important in Forex. If we will have a good brain which can working very fast and quality then we will can be very smart and creative in other life situations.

PATIENCE.

I think most important thing which trading can give to as is knowledge how control our emotions. controlling emotions is very hart process and also is hard to learn it but Forex i think is the best teacher of it, because we have a good motivation which helps- money. Also patience can help as to live better, because we will know what is the best way how we can control ours emotions in stressful situations.

KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ECONOMY.

Also when we do trades we need to read some news about economy and policies and that makes as very smart and intelligent persons.

There are three things which i think Forex can give as, tall as what you think about that!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ECONOMY.

Also when we do trades we need to read some news about economy and policies and that makes as very smart and intelligent persons.

There are three things which i think Forex can give as, tall as what you think about that!
    This is the one of beneficial I get from forex trading. I honestly to confess, I study physics in the University, but actually I can learn and study economiy because since fourth semester I join in forex trading and then make me to learn many thing about economy. I can learn many thing from forex trading, such as economy as macro economy and micro economy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]good patience is the mirror if they have good emotion controlling, and patience will give us more understanding for what we are learning and practicing and with patience we can get the right point to enter and exit from the market,
    and knowledge about economy, this is a must for all traders no matter for what their background, i am as an engineering electrical, but since several years ago i learned economy too, and it opened my mind to see the world[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]good patience is the mirror if they have good emotion controlling, and patience will give us more understanding for what we are learning and practicing and with patience we can get the right point to enter and exit from the market,
    and knowledge about economy, this is a must for all traders no matter for what their background, i am as an engineering electrical, but since several years ago i learned economy too, and it opened my mind to see the world[/lang]
    It is very true that the market could teach us patience, it could teach us banking s well. In what I have noticed too, it is a means to make one to be managerial in nature, this is a very good point, and when you have a good trading psychology, you can relate this to your ways of life too, and it would be ever good pros for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    ood patience is the mirror if they have good emotion controlling, and patience will give us more understanding for what we are learning and practicing and with patience we can get the right point to enter and exit from the market,
    and knowledge about economy, this is a must for all traders no matter for what their background, i am as an engineering electrical, but since several years ago i learned economy too, and it opened my mind to see the world
    Waiting the best entry point in forex market needs the more patience by trader. Trader can be so patience if trader follow the trading system and trading strategy. If trader ignore the rul of trading strategy, trader can break the rule and can not be patience anymore. One of the lesson from forex trading is the patience. It happen to me and I'm now in the more patience in other daily life activity

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    First of all thanks to create such a wonderful thread, you are right sir we can learn many things from this business. I also believe that forex help us to know a lot about our patience value in our life. We not able to learn about patience in forex only along with it we know its value in our real life also. And that's a real truth that patience is a key of success

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    many good thing that we have learned and taken at forex trading, and it increased our personal life and even we can implement them at another business or our social life too, we learn how to control emotion, psychologies, patience, discipline and many more. and at this side, we can see that forex trading is as the mirror of us, to see what is exactly the habit that we have had

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    First of all thanks to create such a wonderful thread, you are right sir we can learn many things from this business. I also believe that forex help us to know a lot about our patience value in our life. We not able to learn about patience in forex only along with it we know its value in our real life also. And that's a real truth that patience is a key of success
    [lang=id]patience will give us more value , patience is a thing that we have to have, this is not a " waiting for " only, but patience is the thing that we have to learn, practice with harder but to get the solution for better trading, and also patience can show us the right way to do something at the right moments[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    many good thing that we have learned and taken at forex trading, and it increased our personal life and even we can implement them at another business or our social life too, we learn how to control emotion, psychologies, patience, discipline and many more. and at this side, we can see that forex trading is as the mirror of us, to see what is exactly the habit that we have had
    Correct, I got to understand many thing because of forex trading. The price in forex trading is always change in second, it means in forex trading we deal the random activity in forex trading. The random activity in forex trading give us the lesson that our life is also random in everything

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    Continuing to speaking about the things which Forex can teach us i have another very useful thing. People who are in Forex have very good skills how accurately manage time, i mean all traders need to think about time every day , for example when open trade, when close, so if we have these skill , we will be very accurately also in the another things in our life.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast