do you prefer to trade with stop loss ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you prefer to trade with stop loss ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Exclamation do you prefer to trade with stop loss ??

stop loss is so important for any beginner trader to know where he must close his trade .also trading with out stop loss may be so risky for any trader because you do not know where you must close your order also you may have many margin call if you are not using stop loss level so do you prefer to use stop loss in your trades or not ???

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes my dear friend stop loss is one of the most important part of our trading because stop loss helps us to reduce our loss sometime market trade against us and we suffer from a big loss but stop loss helps in to stop the trade on the right time and you safe from closing the trade manually with big loss so there is always a good thing regarding stop loss in forex its very good point to be reminded in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    It depends on your way of trading and trading situation if your trade going against you and if you seemed that market will not come in the favor of you then you can cut your loss but if you start trade then you can set stop loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Over time I have learnt that stop loss is not just an option but its also a necessity, you have to always at akj time apply stop loss because you can't be sure of your entry at all time even if your a scapler traders usually tend to think that scapling entry doesn't need stop loss but that's a wrong impression ,because you can't be very sure that you'll win your entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    stop loss is so important for any beginner trader who is trading in Forex trading market and who is trading for first time and who don't know anything about Forex trading market....stop loss makes our losses short or small ...if you are good trader than you must prefer stop loss because they know very well that how to make profit and how to avoid losses...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My friend to tell the truth I do not trade with stop loss, I use hedging or I manually book loss or profit. I think a trader must need to know the technical and fundamental analysis of the market and need to analysis before placing an order. Then I think we need not any Stop Loss set up. But I recommand to new trader to use SL at their every trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir after two and three great losses I always prefer to put my stop loss particularly at times when I move out from system or whenever there is a major news in the market but it is always better to calculate our take profits and stop losses before hand so that we can place at the time of placing orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes! i prefer stop loss because it is one of the most important part of our trading because stop loss helps us to reduce our loss sometime market trade against us and we suffer from a big loss but stop loss helps in to stop the trade on the right time.So,if you want to become a good trader than you must prefer stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear i prefer to trade with stop loss. Stop loss is the most important tool in trading because it limits our loss and if we used stop loss in good areas then it will not hitting every time. The main reason of failure of every trader is lack of using this great tool, it must be used every time with proper rules and plans.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading business is the most profitable business. and it gives more and more income i prefer to trade with stop loss .stop loss is the most important tool in the Forex trading business because it limits our loss and if we used stop loss in good areas then it will not hitting every time .The main reason of failure of every trader is lack of using this great tool.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast