Slow and steady wins the race.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow and steady wins the race.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Slow and steady wins the race.

The forex business is a game of mind, here we can earn huge molney only if we have enough knowledge and experience for that, and for that we must work hard, and we must also understand that the forex business is not an easy platform to earn with, a trader must have to be slow but steady while trading, they should target for small but consistent profits because only that will lead the traders to success.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes Forex trading is like a smart game you must know when you should attack and when you should be patient so you must be a smart trader to make profits from this risky market and also you must have the enough knowledge and the full experience to be able to know when you must go trade .so that reasons i love Forex so much .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes I am agree with your point slow and study wins the race in forex you can't success with in the one day here that's why professional forex trade take a very long time to reach that position that's why a successful trader is differ with a looser trader that make him or her differ from the other traders so that's why I am also focusing only on my earning for next 4,5 years I am not in hurry here so step by step is good to learn here and to be active here for life time its help a lot

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Yes it is also applicable for Forex. This Forex market is a very risky place like other sector also in Forex market slow and steady can win the long race. People whobecome hurry to be rich in a short time they loss in this market mostly.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It is very important that you take your time out to learn how to trade forex, and understand the dynamics and behaviours of currency market, knowledge is power as the saying always goes, this can't be overlooked.but some newbie always get the wrong impression that trading forex is easy,because of the easy advisability to become a market participant,but being prepared is more important than owing an account and should be taken seriously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah it is right that slow and steady wins the race...it is very important that you take your time out to learn how to trade Forex, and understand the dynamics and behavior of currency market...slow and steady means to keep patience so that we can earn lots of money in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I completely agree with you. Forex is no doubt a very high profit generating business in a short span of time. However, one needs to avoid risk of big loss by not being too greedy and by setting up small yet consistent target for himself or herself. It is a game of mind and wise judgement is required to win.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is a smart game in which we can make a huge amount of money with enough knowledge and experiences. We have to understand this business very carefully as i think it is not a easy platform to earn.It is a very risky business in which we should trade slow and steady while trading, as we all know that slow and steady wins the race.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    forex trading is a very interesting and risky business,one needs to be patient in order to be successful in it.it also requires proper knowledge and experience in order to get huge profit in it.trading should done slowly with proper planning and analyzing inorder to be successful in forex trading as slow and steady wins the race....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    We need to move slowly with a view to earn steady profit. Our proper market analysis can give is better result. You are right, we need to spend much time for market analysis and continue trade with the opportunity. Our aimless trading is the reason for our failure. even we need to become satisfied with our slow but steady profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast