Gain knowledge with demo use it in real trading - Page 33
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Gain knowledge with demo use it in real trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39

Gain knowledge with demo use it in real trading

It is often said that a demo account does not give us real profits. But if we think about it then we can know that demo account does help in earning real profits. I want to illustrate it below with the help of the following points

1. Beginners should not directly go for real trading : Many beginners face much losses when they start real trading. This is because they do no spend time in learning with demo Trading directly on real account is always dangerous.

2. Demo account gives us basic knowledge and helps us learn several things: Though demo account does not give us real profits it gives u knowledge and helps us learn many skills. we can use this knowledge and skills when we start trading with real money to earn real profits and also protect ourselves from losses.

3. Demo account can also be sued by pro traders to plan new strategies or trading systems: it is not that demo account is useful for only beginners. Even experienced traders can make use of the demo account to test their new trading strategies. Once they have tested the strategies they can use them with confidence in real trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes Forex learning demo has always been the best. There is no risk of loss in demo and this can make it best learning platform. The experience has no limits and the more practice will make the trader more perfect, so i think along with live account the trader can do trading on demo as well to get more and more experience and make strategies.
    Yet many beginners consider learning and demo a boring thing. Learning and experience will alone bring profits in our trades.The first experience you earn with trading on demo platform,it's beginning experience without which you should not start real trading. With every loose and win we gain some experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yet many beginners consider learning and demo a boring thing. Learning and experience will alone bring profits in our trades.The first experience you earn with trading on demo platform,it's beginning experience without which you should not start real trading. With every loose and win we gain some experience.
    honestly, sometimes and maybe often , many of us feel boring with demo account, because many of us feel so rush and impatience to make money, and then entered the market with lack of knowledge and why many of them will get some problems where they have not enough knowledge and skill to solve them

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision as trader manages the work with the moderation of news from the release of market those helps as much to gives with reference as noticing option with the chance on preparing order with the trading, as relying with the good schemes having with the details on arrange on following rules of trading terms that those should leads with the risks on experiencing the availability bias on requesting of more with the deeper on attention as trader to spends of more of those with the different focus of issue having with the contrast on preference to avoid less on risks to gives with the precise on option as capturing finale with the point of objection.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    honestly, sometimes and maybe often , many of us feel boring with demo account, because many of us feel so rush and impatience to make money, and then entered the market with lack of knowledge and why many of them will get some problems where they have not enough knowledge and skill to solve them
    Yeah that can happen to anybody because demo trading account does not give the real money so people think that they are wasting their time in demo trading account, according to me demo trading account is good for our learning and we should use it for a while, the lack of knowledge can't give us success so its prominent to use demo trading account properly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Yeah, i am very bored with demo account also. I do not spend much time with demo since i joined in forex. I prefer to trade with cent account and invest small money or trade using bonus account only to trade. Then despite i trade on real trading account, i do not risky much money but still can get experiences on real trading account

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233