FORMULA C5 H1 ( SIMPLE TRADE BY CANDLESTICK 2 )
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FORMULA C5 H1 ( SIMPLE TRADE BY CANDLESTICK 2 )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 0

Smile FORMULA C5 H1 ( SIMPLE TRADE BY CANDLESTICK 2 )

FORMULA C5 H1

FORMULA C5 H1 : the fifth Candle on Time Frime H1

RULE :

1. If the fifth Candles close on Bearish Candle, So you can sell on the sixth Candles.
    2. If the fifth Candles close on Bullish Candle, So you can Buy on the sixth Candles.
    3. You can take profit ( Target ) min 7 pips ( accuracy 90% )
    4. Recommended pairs on EURUSD
    5. Missing target 2 - 3 times a month.

Example. :

C5 H1.jpg

Have a nice trading.... :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Sounds simple your system. What is the session that you consider opening the market to tell their entries?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal View Post
    Sounds simple your system. What is the session that you consider opening the market to tell their entries?
    follow the rule :
    1. If the fifth Candles close on Bearish Candle, So you can sell on the sixth Candles.
    2. If the fifth Candles close on Bullish Candle, So you can Buy on the sixth Candles.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by rahmanvocab View Post
    FORMULA C5 H1

FORMULA C5 H1 : the fifth Candle on Time Frime H1

RULE :

3. You can take profit ( Target ) min 7 pips ( accuracy 90% )
    4. Recommended pairs on EURUSD
    5. Missing target 2 - 3 times a month.

Example. :

C5 H1.jpg

Have a nice trading.... :)
    it is so simple but i think it may be so risky for any trader i prefer to trade with technical analysis using the candlestick patterns it is the best way to trade with this candle stick patterns in my opinion .so id not prefer to trade using candle stick patterns only it will not be the best way to make profits so you must use another thing like technical analysis.my regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    it is so simple but i think it may be so risky for any trader i prefer to trade with technical analysis using the candlestick patterns it is the best way to trade with this candle stick patterns in my opinion .so id not prefer to trade using candle stick patterns only it will not be the best way to make profits so you must use another thing like technical analysis.my regards
    Nice opinion....

you are right... so that way when you use this strategy, you have to keep well your Money management... because this strategy has 2 time or 3 time unhit the TP in a month.. but another transaction hit TP....

try it at Demo first to roof it...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The proposed minimum profit target system is a positive and with high probability the question is what are the other combinations used in trades. Still do not understand the dynamics of your system. It is trading without stop loss? What is the point of referêcia to opt for the count of fifth and sixth candle? (logic to have the fifth candle as a reference to trade with the next candle)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    A sweet and simple strategy. I have 2 questions:
    The take profit of tp 7 pips includes the spreads or not?
    What about stop loss? A huge draw down can cause a lot of loss because of not setting a stop loss!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal View Post
    The proposed minimum profit target system is a positive and with high probability the question is what are the other combinations used in trades. Still do not understand the dynamics of your system. It is trading without stop loss? What is the point of referêcia to opt for the count of fifth and sixth candle? (logic to have the fifth candle as a reference to trade with the next candle)
    Nice Question...
    there is not other combination in this trade just see what the Candle of the fifth candle ( up / down) then on the sixth candles you dan action.. as like if the candle's up, you can buy and if the candle's down, you can sell.
    And for take profit and stop loss, you can use 1 : 1 ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pak forex View Post
    A sweet and simple strategy. I have 2 questions:
    The take profit of tp 7 pips includes the spreads or not?
    What about stop loss? A huge draw down can cause a lot of loss because of not setting a stop loss!
    thank's for your question..
    I will try to answer your question about take profit and stop loss.
    for taking profit is 7 pips or 20 pips and stop loss you can use 1:1

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Well, it's just my own opinion but we didn't need to wait till the 5th candle. Only the third candle is enough and the trend in the market is already clear. We can enter a long term position after the trend in the third candle has been decided.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It seems very convincing with the detailed explanation of this candle stick trading apter, but my concern is only on the way that it can be used in the real forex trading, may be it might be considered for the next candle that will firm or it should just be traded as it is formed? this issue is still baffling me about the candle stick forex trading, please respond on this.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast