Money management strategies in Forex.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Money management strategies in Forex.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Money management strategies in Forex.

Hi, friends. I think we can create forex dealing easy by persistent. But if we are unsuccessful to keep a perfect management then attempt go to vanish. If, we wish to win over most in forex dealing we must need to keep a perfect management.

What's your opinion?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I am agree with you forex trading is a great business for everyone but some people loose their money here and money management is one the biggest problem for them so its very necessary that we should trade under our equity I am sure then it will less risk in every trade and we will able to make some good trades

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Money management is the essential part of the Forex trading business. by the help of the Forex trading business we a can earn more and more profit in the business. Forex trading is a great business for everyone but some people lose their money here and money management is one of the biggest problem for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Management is the essential aspect of the Forex working organization. by the help of the Forex working organization we a can produce more and more advantage in the organization. Forex working is a fantastic organization for everyone but some people decrease their money here and money control is one of the biggest issue for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir the only success secret in Forex trading business is money management and if we learn to manage our account wisely while trading then we are sure to have successful and profitable trades but the only disadvantage with this strategy is earning will be slow but steady.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market needs highly knowledge to make successful trade. Even after having proper knowledge some traders still loosing money because they are not able to manage their money properly. They do not know what should be their quantity size, where should they book profit or close position with loss. So learn proper money management as per your requirement, margin available and your expectation from market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    money management is so necessary thing to be able to make profits for along time and to not have any margin call and you must take 1:2 risk reward because it will help you to make more profits than fail in some losses and also you must follow a plan while trade to trade Forex successfully .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes i prefer money management system in the Forex system so that i can gain more profit and it will be a factor for rising money in the Forex system.
    so i hope it will be better for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    yes i accept with you man and i think to be successful in that business you should have the perfect money management , so you should have or use stop loss in every trade you enter on it and you should know how to deals with trading volume according to your balance and also know your target and only work to it ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Money management is important, but we need to learn some other important aspects of this trade also. I can tell about market analysis (both technical and fundamental) which are the heart of forex trade. Without market analysis we cannot hope to present a profitable forex trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast