do you believe with harmonic patterns ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you believe with harmonic patterns ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you believe with harmonic patterns ??

there is many professional traders said that harmonic patterns is the best way to predict any price it can predict stock ,futures or Forex pairs also so what do you think about this patterns are you planing to learn it or you will trading using technical analysis only ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    There are many patterns in the market which we need to analyze before trading, the trading with the chart patterns is also a very good way to trade and make profits but for that a trader must have knowledge about chart pattern and should also be able to trade with confidence with their knowledge.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are different ways of analysing the currency market, such as the harmonic patterns you have just stated, and although a tradet might choose to use whatever trading plan,or strategy.Although I am not use to this trading strategy, but I do know that any strategy that measures price levels and pressure would be a good strategy to use as a trade, but I focus more on price reaction on key support and resistance level .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    In technical analysis harmonic patterns are really important to analysis. It's the key to analysis a chart. you can learn or invent many pattern . market often follow this . cause strong players follow the harmonic pattern. not only them but also the maximum trader try to follow a harmonic pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

Not allowed!
    Last edited by zak6163; 12-25-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    As I am a newbie I do not know much about harmonic pattern but as we know there are a lot of patterns and styles of trading and we should only use those with which we feel comfortable at the same time which yields us a good amount of profit, in harmonic patterns market makes a come back after certain periods of time which a good analyst can use to his favour.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Harmonic and other patterns are good for us. These are the most important patterns but these patterns not easy to understand by the trader, it needs much practice by the trader. A trader must have knowledge of support and resistance and candlestick to understand these patterns and able to earn money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, the harmonic pattern is actually more accurate than trading with technical analysis, but unfortunately the harmonic patterns consists of various kinds of patterns and we also memorize most that pattern for making market analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am newbie having less knowledge on harmonic pattern. Trying to become a good trader and thus trying to invest my huge time to study and practice. I will try to learn about harmonic patter further to see it's authentication. I think, technical analysis is very important and harmonic pattern is also a part of technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's a kind of very difficult pattern for me to understand right now that's why I am not doing trading with that pattern for now mostly I like to follow market trend in the market I use only moving average levels for buying and selling and I do trade only trade with Euro/Usd pair

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    They are many patterns which are used by traders but i personally don't know much about harmonic patterns so in that scenario i would rather prevent myself from choosing such type of pattern for my strategy. following are certain types of harmonic patterns; (1) Gartley Patter (2) Butterfly Pattern (3) Bat Pattern (4) Crab Pattern. Remember always choose that pattern about which you have full command.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast