What will you do with your profits ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will you do with your profits ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

What will you do with your profits ??

it is nice to see profits in your account .what a moment for any beginner trader !! . i prefer to reinvest 50 % of my profits in Forex again it is a great way to invest any amount of money .so what will you do with your profits ??

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I have many plans with my profit I am new here so for now I am not fully sure what will happen to my bonus when I will withdraw fund from my robot forex broker account but if am able to make good money in real account with bonus I will think to buy some things for me and want to put some cash in my bank account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    usually it is good to withdraw some of the profits when we will make some profits, but also some traders prefer to compound their profits to make their margin higher, actually both process are good as long as the trader is satisfied with that and hence it is very much important that a trader should take decisions according to their comfort and strategy.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    ha ha very nice thread. well, before getting profit i already planed usage of profit. first of all we must say thanks to the forex for giving the profit. profit can be spend for reducing my and my family financial problems. i am keeping some of my profit to higher my margins. you can do any thing with your profit. it is is the moment of happiness. and keep some profit for your bad days also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    it is the talk of the future plans ,that what will I do with the profit that I get ,I think I have a plan to invest my all earnings in the forex market with the robo forex for the more earning and after the huge money earning I will buy a BMW car for me that I will travel around the world and will meet the president Obama to give me the more money for the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I will surely reinvest to my account and not withdraw until i have a huge capitall but i will always let some money in my account and withdraw just 30%

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I often would accumulate all the profit I get on my trading account, so if I was in need of money then I would just withdraw. Because if we accumulate all the profit that we get it we will have an increasingly strong margins, and can be used to keep order in a longer time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    of course when any one see the profit he become happy , especially if you the beginner , so i advice the trader if he new one in Forex i advice him to make the plan and apply that plan and in this plan he should make some profit to withdraw every week , or every three days because he is the new trader and may lose in any time ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    it is nice to see profits in your account .what a moment for any beginner trader !! . i prefer to reinvest 50 % of my profits in Forex again it is a great way to invest any amount of money .so what will you do with your profits ??
    I am suffering from acute want of money, I will fulfill my demand with the profit first. I have a plan to purchase an android mobile phone through which I can make trade freely from anywhere I go. I have also dream to buy a car when I become very rich through this trading. This is only my dream- don't know whether it will come it true or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    If I get profit perfectly then I increase my capital.. And I'll do another business with that money also... I have too many plan to earn money with many businesses... I like to be business person.. Cause business is really too favorite to me...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast