is 50 % is enough monthly ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is 50 % is enough monthly ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

is 50 % is enough monthly ??

we know that Forex market is the best way to make profits so is 50 % or 100 % is enough monthly ??
    what is your opinion about this ?? and also how much can you make monthly ?? do you prefer to scalping or long term trading to make your profits from Forex market ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Obviously when we will invest high amount of investment, then 50% is surely a very huge amount for us, it may seem to be very low when we will compare to daily profits, but i must say that 50% of their investments is really a very good amount of profits.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes I am agree with you 50% is too much for me person according to me if I am able to earn 15 to 20% per month that will be enough for me because no bank can give me such a nice profit on my investment so if you hit 10% for per its still very good money that will give u 120% per year rather than 10 to 12% per year money that you invest in bank so forex is best from all I love it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I think that 50% profit in a month is considered a good rate too, and I see that he can be relied upon when the capital $ 1000 which is large profit can be achieved capital full in just two months, but should be considered a good strategy in order to achieve through this ratio profit

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    An investment that gives a monthly return of about 50 percent of invested capital would be regarded as a somthly running business, which I must say is very astonishing for any investor, fore I prefer to trade long term and try to ride the profits of some of my entries by attempting some long term position although I mainly trade short term which is very convinent foe me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Sure it's enough, if we can get up to 50% profit per month mean we have good trading skills. Many traders who have difficult in making a profit, so they can only make about 10% profit per month. If we make the monthly target, we had better use a long-term trading, because the profit opportunities that we can get also big.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    50% monthly is a very high settings of earning and in my view we must not set such a high target because it will create additional pressure on trading and to get that we may break the basics rule of trading and as a result we may face losses so it is always a better target if we eye for 20 to 30 % monthly what professional traders recommends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    50% on consistent basis is not achievable at all and NO body has really managed to achieve with consistency and If you want to earn that much then 3 to 5 months a good time to earn that much return and when you target that much initially then the problem start appearing against you

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is depend on you if you want earn more then you will need high risk.. but if you don't want take high risk then %50 can be enough for you.. and if you will earn %50 regular on monthly basis then you can become a rich as soon as possible.. just you will need some time..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It depends on how much have you invested and what are your needs are. If the invested amount is meagre, then I suggest you should try for 100% of return on your investment and if you have invested a large sum, then 50% should be enough.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast